S2 « No boundaries » #Ep10

"When is it ever okay to include your self preservation into someone's else life?"
"Let me make myself clear" he retorted sitting his cup down scooting to the edge of the sofa.

"That one right there belongs to me, and when you're interfering with family? You purposely ask for your ass to be handed to you. Man to woman? Stay in your lane" he pointed. "And Know your place as a woman" he stood.

"Don't let my preference fool you now, you're cross a line that's impossible to cross back over. Let this be a finial warning, say your goodbye" Jordan spoke looking at me.

Cameron Pov:

Jordan and Francisco mother had gone back and forth with each other over thirty minutes before he said his finial words shutting her up.

This was never suppose to get this far, nor did I think things would get out of hand. Could I have taken control of the situation? Yes, but was it my place to add into a topic I didn't know much about? No.

Did I really just let Francisco mother cause me the love of my life. Possibly yes, and I had nobody to blame but myself.

She looked his way as she quickly spoke in Spanish before she walked away. Francisco eyes connected with mine as we conversed in silence. He moved closer to me rubbing my hand. "Let me" he mumbled.

"We agreed that this situation wouldn't be easy. You stated my mom opened a door to hell that you weren't able to close. I know that, but you" he softly spoke caressing my cheekbone.

"You're my boyfriend Cameron, and I-, I love you." He muttered looking away from me as I turned his head back towards me. "I love you too franc".

"That's a word we've only used twice in the months we've been dating. I hate I haven't used it as much as I should, but it's pure. I can't and I won't loose that" he spoke as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Jordan called demanded me to the car as I hung up the phone. "I have to go, I'll see you at school tomorrow right?". He chuckled looking at me as he smiled. "I'll never go a day without seeing your face". He kissed me before he guided me out.

The car-ride was just as silent as I expected it to be. Honestly, i wasn't mad at Jordan. He stood up for me in away a parent should. He showed me, no matter how old you are, you're suppose to respect another's wishes and never cross boundaries you're incapable of defending.

"I won't force him out of your life" he spoke as he lowered the music. "I've been your age, and love is powerful. I sense that you love him" he spoke looking at me.

"Never tolerate disrespect you hear me?" He spoke. "Yes sir" I mumbled looking over at him. "We've come too far to let anyone treat our kind with disrespect, your purpose on this earth is just as important as any other individual."

"You're a king and never forget that" he smiled cuffing my face. He turned back towards the front as he continued to drive.

Sighing as my mind forced my thoughts out of my head.

"He was my first"

Jordan didn't say anything. Which I expected as well.

"I do love him" I paused.