S2 « Liliquoi Moon | Part III » #Ep7

« Never Felt This Way» | « David Correy »

« 💕 »

• 9:08 pm •

« Liliquoi Mood | Part III »
Final

Cameron Pov:

His hands were warm as he rubbed my arms.

"I- think I'm ready"

From his facial expression, those words meant the most. He wanted me to be sure, before we went further.

He didn't respond as our lips connected once again.

His head titled down kissing my chest as his tongue swirled my now hard nipples.

Francisco hair felt like silk as my hands caressed the back of his head.

soft moans lustfully echoed through the room as I felt him biting down on my neck.

His hands made their way towards my belt buckle as it loosen.

"It's whatever you want bae"

He whispered before his tongue entered my mouth taking my breath away.

I could feel my dick pulsing in his hand as my heart was pounding through my chest.

Francisco hand cuffed the side of my neck as he pecked my lips stepping back.

He removed his pants as his eyes stayed connected to mine, his briefs fell down to his socks.

My breathing grew intense as his index finger signaled me to approach him.

Not that Francisco penis was massive, but this was possibly going to be my first time, which is a big deal.

The warmth of the water gave me chills the deeper it became.

His hand glided across my wet chest as he kissed the side of my neck.

Every kiss felt magical.

Every touch carried passion.

Our tongue hugged one another's as he backed me into the corner of the jacuzzi.

"You're special to me" he whispered in my ear as he reached behind me.

He held a condom in his mouth as I titled my head to the lube sitting next to my head.

Francisco moved closer kissing me once again as he backed me up onto the seat of the jacuzzi.

My breathing grew more intense as his tongue swirled around the head of my dick, sending my head flying back in pure satisfaction.

"Ahh- shh- mhm"

The motion of his tongue caused my body to uncontrollably shake as I watched him bob up and down.

Saliva dripped from his mouth as he pulled his head up kissing me again as I attacked his lips.

He chuckled in between kisses as he gently pushed my chest backwards.

The marble floor was cold but it didn't bother me one bit as he kissed my thigh, up to my chest than my lips.

My manhood jumped several times as he sat on top of me.

He bent down putting the condom wrapper into my mouth as I slowly looked up at him.

"It's only right, you've never experienced it, so I want to give you best of both worlds"

He whispered before he kissed me. Francisco smiled down at me as I opened the wrapper.

His lips connected to mine again, as I could hear him opening the lubrication bottle.

Francisco hands massaged the condom that was now covering my dick.

He slowly slide down as I silently gasped for air. He watched me as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

The deeper I went the more my body jerked from the warmth of his insides.

"Wait- . ." I gasped out as my pelvis jerked, resulting with me breathing harder than I'd ever breathed before.

At that very moment I experience my first intimate nut.

Within seconds of my first time, I jizzed before we could officially take off.

*sighing as I covered my forehead with my wrest catching my breath.

"It happens to the best of us" he smiled

leaning on top of me as his hands intertwined with mine.

Francisco grabbed my face turning it towards him as he kissed me again.

He climbed from off top of me as he stood to his feet.

"Come here" he mumbled pulling me up as I pulled the condom off.

We both chuckled as he gently grabbed my face.

"I've never doubted what we would be as a couple"

He softly spoke looking into my eyes as I was looking up at him.

"From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew it was you who I wanted, and now that I have you"

He smiled moving closer to me as his manhood pressed against my stomach.

"Losing You isn't an option I want, forever is. That might sound corny considering we're young"

From his tone and facial expression, I knew this topic was serious.

"I love you"

He spoke kissing me as my mind went blank. The word 'love' rumbled through my head.

"And I wouldn't say that if I didn't feel it here"

He spoke as he placed the palm of my hand on his chest.

"You don't have t.."

"I love you too Francisco"

I interrupted as I placed both hands on his face.
"I love you too" I smiled kissing him.