S3 « inner Peace » #Ep 8

| 12 Days Left Of Summer |

Cameron Pov;
| 8:15 pm | Six flags Fiesta Texas

He paced himself as he squinted his eye, Francisco stepped back bouncing the ball. This was his last chance to make the shot or pay another five bucks to win the tiger i wanted.

His smiled made me smile as he winked at me. He stepped forward releasing the ball as it fell into the oval shopped basketball goal. The man unhooked the tiger bear from the net, handing it to Francisco.

His friends cheered him on as he walked through the crowed that was waiting in line. "For you" he spoke between my neck before he kissed me

"Told you, you could do it" i mumbled holding the bear. One of his friends called for us as we all approached the cowboys theme cutouts. "Yooo we have to take this picture" Gavin insisted as we all walked closer.

The man informed us it would be ten dollars for a group photo. Gavin headed the guy the one dollar bills in his pocket. He suggested that he didn't mind holding on to my tiger as i gave him the side eye. "I'll guard it with my life" he joked as i handed it to him.

Francisco friends all stood on top of the hay, as they all put on the huge cowboy hats. One of the girls placed one of the hats on my head as i looked up. "Turn around" Francisco mumbled taking the bandana from off his backpack. "Now we match" he mumbled tying it around my neck.

The photographer counted down from five as people stood around watching our foolishness. He snapped the picture as Francisco Friend yelled "one more picture" he said as he picked his girlfriend up. The guy counted down again as Francisco mumbled my name.

Before he counted down to one, Francisco turned my head kissing me. Aww' filled the air as i wasn't expecting him to do that. "You guys are an awesome group of friends" he guy mumbled handing me my tiger as well as the pictures.

"Wow" one of the girls said looking at them as she took a photo of them with her phone. "What have i done to deserve you" i mumbled as we all walked away. "I think that everyday" he looked at me as i played with the fur on the bear. "You're special, this whole experience has been life changing" he mumbled wrapping his arm around my neck.

"I've never had this much fun on a date" he smiled as i tickled his side. "I've never been on any real dates until we meet, so thank you for showing me this side of a relationship" i sighed smiling. "This is only the beginning, we have so much more to explore" he smiled.

This night couldn't get any better, i didn't expect date night with him and his friends to be a  success. But it turned out to be the highlight of my summer.

• • •

Christopher Jr. Pov:

Maya adjusted her skirt as i watched the wind blow her hair back. She leaped in the air tossing the ball kicking her feet back as i laughed.

Jordan and Chris has Alvaró inside, as we played one on one in the driveway. "I told you to wear jeans. Out here trying to be cute" i joked as she rolled her eyes flipping her hair. "You know what, I'm going to look cute, and win this game" she did this balled fist hand suggestion.

"C'mon than you have one more shot" i said passing her the ball. She dribbled as i guarded her. "Ain't that's a tech or something. You can't be all up on me" she said stoping as i was cracking up.

"So you gone call a foul every time i hold you?" I questioned as she walked to the free-throw line. "Sure is, until i win" she said shooting the ball, more like throwing it to the backboard. "You're trash" jordan said looking at her. Both of our mouths dropped as i burst out laughing.

"No you're not bae" i chuckled as he hugged her shoulders. "Dinner is ready" he smiled closing the garage door. "Come here" i mumbled standing behind her.

"Dribble with this hand, make sure all five fingers are cuffing the ball" i spoke into her ear, as she followed my hand pattering. She smiled as the ball was working in her favor.

"Bend your knees just a little, when you shoot slightly move forward and release with your wrist" i spoke standing behind her as she did what was instructed. "Almost" i said as she missed it.

"One more time" she said following the steps i told her as i stood Beside her watching. "There you go girl" i said doing the neck roll she does when she's being sassy. I snapped my fingers as she pushed my shoulder laughing.

"Thank you" she mumbled as we were walking into the garage. "For what?" I asked as she grabbed my hand. "Believing in us. I know I'm a lot at times, and my insecurities use to get to me about meshell, but you still stood beside me and supported me" she pleaded as i opened the door.

"I love you, and that's what you do when you love someone. We both grew up in stable homes so, running away is never the option to take" i said as jordan was setting the table for us all. We all sat as maya blessed the food slightly surprising us all, as Jordan nodded his head in approval.

• • •

C H A P T E R S O U N D T R A C K

❤️ U N C R A Z Y ❤️

R E B E C C A ' F E R G U S O N

&

A F S H E E N

• • •