S2 « Black Pavement. Part II .» #Ep12

Christopher Jr. Pov

Cameron was connected to two infusion pumps as liquid dripped from both tubes. The black monitor behind him flashed with green numbers indicating his heart rate, blood pressure and nerve sensitivity.

Jordan sat next to Cam bed as the nurse inserted this weird looking tube into his nose. She wrapped the small tube behind his ear, than adjusted his I.V.
The tray beside here held eight tubes of his blood as she pushed the cart towards the door. She removed her gloves pressing this green button that was blinking.

"He will be under for another six to ten hours. Your doctor will be in shortly, I'm going to get his blood work down to the lab so we can see what caused this. He's breathing which is always a good sign, and he's breathing on his own which means his organs are function independently. That's great news for me and his doctor and for you as well. Don't worry he's in great hands"

She rubbed jordan shoulder before leaving the room. The door slowly closed as Jordan sat there leaning over Cameron bed. I hated seeing anyone in the hospital. They had serval tubes connected to him as if he was dying or something.

The door opened again as my dad Chris walked in. Relief left Jordan face as Chris approached him with a kiss.  "You okay jr?" He asked as I walked up to the other side of the bed.

"Yeah, just don't like seeing him like this. Cameron haven't been in the hospital since his allergic reaction and that was eleven years ago" I mumbled.

"I reviewed the work they've done so far, he is suffering from a minor concussion. Usually when the brain doesn't get enough oxygen" Chris slowly spoke. "Excuse me bae" he whispered as Jordan stepped back.

"You seen this?" Chris asked as he slowly turned Cameron face. "Are those finger prints?" Chris asked as he looked up turning this bright light on him.

He observed Cameron neck under the light, and he was right. You could see the hand print on both side of Cameron neck. "Where did he go last night?" Chris asked looking at Jordan. "No where, I met with Francisco mom, he was fine, we had a long talk in the car" Jordan paused looking down.

"I don't remember seeing this when we left. This happen between midnight and five. The alarm was set, he couldn't have snuck out. The alarm would've chirped in our room. Nobody came over" jordan rambled on trying to patch something together.

"So nobody knows how he got this bruise around his neck?" He asked as I shook my head. "I'll call your school, here's my officer keys. Rest if you want, it's food in there as well. I'll going to put a rush on the lab. I love you" he spoke kissing Jordan.

"He's going to be fine, you sure you don't want to go to school?" Chris asked walking up to me. Looking back as Cameron as my eyes turned back to Chris. "I want to be here with him". He nodded his head. "Okay, are you hungry?" I shook my head 'no'. "Okay, just relax for the mean time. He's strong" he whispered cuffing my arm before he walked out the room.

• • •

« E V E R Y T H I N G »
B ii J O U X 2 2