S2 « Adjusting to Lòvê | Part II» #Ep4

Cameron Pov: • Four Weeks Later •

Completely zoned out as Frank Ocean - Denim played through my headphones. The dismissal bell had rung as I watched everyone scatter through the hall.

Surprisingly the school year was actually going great now. With the end of the school year approaching I knew a lot would change once we all made it to the main building.

Wasn't much to explore being surrounded by people your age and the same grade. There sure weren't a lot of guys like me. Meaning gay. There were more openly gay girls than males, but that's usually the normal ratio in high school.

Rain softly fell from the sky as I witness people running towards their bus. I didn't bother to rush out as I knew Jr. Would wait or give me a call. The song faded in my left ear as my earphone was pulled out.

"We need to talk" he aggressively groaned with a raised eyebrow. Usually I became nervous whenever we crossed paths, but now his existence plays a non factor role in my life.

Gently removing my headphones wrapping them up as I stuck it in my pocket. I followed as he guided me towards the medal gate away from the crowed as we stood face to face.

He looked around as his face gave off a shameful vibe. Sighing as he pulled open the side door walking in. The first level of the building was clearing out as some student waiting in the lounge.

"I've been trying to figure out where to fucking start with you" he shook his head looking at me. "So you just leave me without telling me you're leaving? Just to find out you dating this Mexican? Nigga, than you let this clown go public with this shit on the gram, now niggas looking at me crazy".

He rambled on as I began to tune him out. His opinion have officially reached the level of irrelevancy. He poked my chest a few times as my attention slowly came back to him as I grabbed his hand.

"Oliver" I softly spoke looking into his eyes. "I'm giving you exactly what you've been asking for. You weren't there when I needed you Oliver. You're never there, so why pretend." I sighed stepping back.

"This isn't my problem anymore, do you okay" I shrugged turning around walking away. I could hear him huff as I felt his hand grip the back of my neck. His nails dug into my skin as my body clinched up.

"Do you understand everything you do affects me?" He groaned as I pushed him back. "Don't put your hands on me, are you kidding me?" I semi- yelled as he stepped closer to me. "Keep your fucking voice down" he growled through his teeth as I heavily sighed shaking my head.

Jerking away from him pushing open the door with my back. He grabbed me by my shirt as I yanked away again. "Oliver leave me alone" I softly spoke walking towards the main campus gate. The buses started to pull off as he walked behind me.

He tugged on my backpack yanking it loose from my straps. Breathing threw my lips as I closed my eyes turning around facing him. "Why can't you fucking let me go? You pretend like you wanted to be with me, Come on O' you don't want me bro" I yelled. "You never fucking cared about me Oliver" I yelled as he bucked his eyes looking around than back to me.

I noticed people looking, but at this point I didn't even care. "Fuck off before I give them a real reason to look. Sick of you. Give me my damn bag" I groaned aggressively pulling it out his hand.