S3 « Facing Facts » #Ep 3

« 47 Days Left of Summer »

Christopher Jr Pov:
«3:14 am»

A tired moan exhausted from my cheeks as he cried in his crib. Maya shuffled as she removed the covers from off top of her. Reaching for her hand as i pulled her back down. "I got it" i mumbled.

She didn't question me as she laid back down. It was only right that I'd adjust to this new lifestyle. Maya hasn't rested since we've brought him home.

She chose to Breastfeed, which was a lot harder than she thought. Gently picking him up as i rocked him in my arms. Maya had him wrapped with little mittens on so he wouldn't scratch himself.

I thought it was the funniest thing, he looked like a mini chef. "You know it's rude to wake up screaming?" I questioned him as he made this face. I sniffed as i read the signs. "Oh, that's why you up screaming. Boy you stink" i silently laughed.

Walking over towards the station her mom had installed for us to bathe and pamper him. Slowly laying him down as he rested with his eyes closed.

"Ok bare with me" i spoke to myself opening the diaper wipe warmer. Gently removing his pants following up with the pamper as i silently gagged turning to the side. Maya smiled over at me as she was resting on my side of her bed.

"Keep going" she chuckled as she recorded me. "Shoutout to Dad of the year" she added on as i winked at her. Wiping him clean as i opened the dresser pulling out a bag to dispose everything.

I held the pamper up trying to figure it out as maya walked me through it. He stretched as i pulled his pants back up. "You're all clean now, boy the ladies gone want you" i smiled cuffing his head as i walked back towards the bed.

Laying down as i adjusted him on my chest. Maya leaned over kissing me as we both got back comfortable. She didn't say anything as she starred at me.

"You're going to make a great Dad Christopher" she mumbled as i had my eyes closed. "We're going to be great period" i mumbled as i felt her head rest against my arm.

Cameron Pov:
« 10:25 am »

"Sir?" I groaned out still asleep. There was another knock on my room door as it slowly open. "We need you downstairs" Jordan spoke turning on my room light as he closed the door.

Sighing as i covered my face with my cover. Letting out a deep yawn as i leaned up. "Why can't i just sleep in, it's SUMMER" i screamed. My feet slide into my slippers as i dragged them across my wooden floor into my restroom.

Humming along to a song i sung in my head as i brushed my teeth. The minty flavored paste tingled my lips as i gargled, rinsing my mouth out. The warm water splashed across my face as i reached for a face cloth.

"Now I'm up" i mumbled tossing the towel on my counter walking out my restroom, heading towards the stairway.

Jordan and Chris both sat in the living room with breakfast made as i slowed down approaching the last step. Swing over as i stepped down.

"Ummm?" I questioned as Jordan smiled with a card in his hand. I slowly sat down in the single chair opening the card as Chris got up walking off.