S2 « Incapable » #Ep5

Cameron Pov:

The alarm chimed as we walked through the front door. From the expression on Jr. Face I knew he wasn't in the mood to talk about whatever it is that's going on in his life.

He walked passed me as I stopped in the kitchen grabbed me a battle of water. Taking a drink from it walking into the living room. Oliver sat in the living room as I looked behind him to Chris standing there with a confused shrug.

"He just popped up looking for you" jordan whispered walking pass me before he called for Chris. I stood there as they both walked up stairs.

"What are you doing here?" I asked walking into the living room as I sat my backpack down. "Well I thought you would've been here before me, anyways, we need to talk" he mumbled looking behind me as Jr was walking towards the kitchen.

"Can we go up?" He asked as I smirked starring at him. "We can talk here" I stated as he sighed. "Speak!" I yelled as he shook his head at me. "This is what I'm talking about, you've never been like this towards me" he softly spoke.

Rolling my eyes, letting out a soft sigh. "Oliver". His face bunched up as if he already knew the words that were about to leap from my mouth. "Cam". His hands intertwined with mine as I unwrapped my fingers pulling away.

"Please". His voice filled with sorry, his body language matched the emotions he felt. Oh how the tables have turned as I read defeat and felt victory through my veins.

Shaking my head at him as I stepped back. "Please what Oliver?" I asked as he approached me again. Pushing his chest back as he reaches for my arm. "I'm sorry Cameron, look" he frowned moving closer to me.

"You know how hard this is for me, but I'm trying. I know you see that, you love me Cameron, I love you, why are we doing this?" He asked rubbing my arms as I chuckled. "You love me?" I chuckled again.

"You loved that you had me first, you loved that it was easy to manipulate me, Oliver" I groaned aggressively forcing his arm off me. "You took advantage of my love, you brought me more pain than joy. I was the stupid one, but I'm so passed that now" I smiled.

"I'm not even mad at you Oliver, if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't be this happy." I softly spoke. "I'm happy" I mumbled thinking out loud. "You've never made me feel what I'm feeling right now." I spoke as he stepped back.

He took a deep breath as his nose was turning red. He stared at me as I watched him control his anger. Oliver was never the type to cry so I knew a tear wasn't going to fall. He nodded his head bumping into my shoulder as he walked towards the front door.

He shifted his hat forward as he opened the door looking back at me as I approached him. "Take care yourself Oliver" I mumbled as I put my hand on top of his. He pulled away as I watched his jaws clinch up. 

Christopher Jr Pov:

"I'm proud of you" I yelled as Cameron walked passed the kitchen. He walked back, entering as he leaned on the side wall. "Cam, don't second guess yourself" I mumbled shaking his shoulder as he had his head tilted against the wall.

"How many more times will I feel like this?" He asked as I shrugged. "That all depends, was he a blessing or a lesson?" I asked as he shrugged at me. "How do you feel?" I asked as he shrugged again.