S1 « Beautiful nightmare » #Ep14

Cameron Pov:
• Next Day •

"Cameron" he whispered as I stretched looking over at him. "We have to get going" he softly spoke pulling me on top of him as my head pressed against his pillow. Groaning in his ear as he slightly laughed.

"come on my grumpy bear" he spoke leaning me up as he scooted us both to the edge of the bed. He picked me up over his shoulder carrying me to the restroom.

"Ahhh" he huffed out sitting me on the counter. "Gesh, think I feed you too many strawberries" he laughed. I watched as he applied toothpaste to both of our tooth brushes. "For you?" He smiled as he held his brush in his cheek.

Gently stroking the brush across my teeth and gums as I climbed down from the sink. Rinsing my mouth out as he tickled me from behind. He griped my side spinning me in the air as we almost stumbled over.

"You okay?" He asked as I held on to him. "Yeah" I smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss. "Who would have known I'll be the one having feelings for a freshman" he chuckled as we were walking out the restroom.

"It's nothing wrong with it" I shrugged as he put my suitcase on the bed for me. "Well that's true, I just know people will judge once they find out" he said as he was sitting on the floor going through his bag.

Pulling out a few pieces pairing them together as I glanced over at Francisco. "What do you mean? Are you going to tell people we're dating?" I asked as he smiled at me. "You are my boyfriend. I don't have shame in that" he said giving me this look.

"ah" I mumbled to myself looking at the clothes I laid out. I noticed him stand up as he slid a shirt over his head. "Is that a problem?" He asked walking up to me. Shaking my head 'no' as he stood beside me.

"This is Nice" he said picking out an outfit for me. "I've never had anyone care about being with me like you do that's all" I mumbled as I put the shirt on. "Come here" he spoke pulling me to him. "I'm not him alright, I care about you. We agreed to leave the past behind, so let's continue to move forward" he kissed my cheek walking away.

Francisco was right. I had to leave all that negativity out of this relationship, there was no room for Oliver baggage. "Plus I didn't think you were out" I spoke pulling my jeans up, wiggling my feet out of the ripped.

"Well some people know, I don't broadcast my sexuality. It's nobody business knowing who I'm sleeping with." He said as I smirked thinking about the same situation between me and Oliver.

"Although" he pointed sitting on the bed next to me as he was putting on his shoes. "When I'm in a relationship those rules don't exist. Plus look at you, who wouldn't claim you" he winked with a smile as he walked away grabbing his phone.

His comments made me smile extra hard as he walked back holding the phone between his ear and neck. He sat in front of me as he pulled me between his legs. Watching as he buttoned my jeans up and adjusting my shirt. He twisted my belt loops, before he hugged my legs.

I could hear a woman's voice as I cuffed his head in my hands. Rubbing the back of his head as he looked up at me with his lips poked out. He smiled as I kissed him. "We're coming down now" he spoke sounding a
bit annoyed.

Watching as he ended the call. Francisco moved his eyes browns at me, the facial expressions he showed told me everything without him saying anything. "Care to explain?" I asked as he was zipping up our bags and gathering stuff he bought.