S1 « Outsider » #Ep5

Christopher Jr Pov:

Sighing as Cameron walked passed the group of people in the living room. Maya was standing in the corner looking at me pointing his way. "He doesn't look too pleased" she spoke in my ear over the music.

"He's going to stay in his room anyways no need to worry" I said before kissing her. She held my hand as we walked back into the living room. Meshell stood by the stairway talking to some guy as she caught me looking.

She had to say something to him as she pulled his hand walking towards me and Maya. "Tevin this is my good friend Christopher" she said as we shook hands. "Nice house man, your brother actually road with me over here. Him and my sister are talking I guess" he said as me and Maya both jerked our heads.

"You sure my brother?" I asked as he nodded his head yes. "That's different" I chuckled. "This my girlfriend Maya" I said clearing my throats as Meshell rolled her eyes.

"It's nice to know she has other guy friends besides my boyfriend" Maya said shaking his hand. Meshell titled her head as I spoke up, stopping her from shooting a slug. "We're about to hit the pool" I said pulling Maya away in front of me.

"Baby you gotta chill with that" I muttered into her neck as my hands were wrapped around her waist. "It's the truth though" she implied as I opened the back door. They all followed behind me as I hit the side switch turning on the lights around the pool.

The pool cover slowly uncovered, revealing the clear water. I checked to make sure one know was in the house as I closed the door. Maya walked away as she was pulling her shirt off revealing her swimsuit top. She stood by the table removing her jeans as the other girls did the same.

Throwing my shirt to the side as well as my shorts jumping into the pool first. Maya was walking down the pool steps as I started to swim towards her. She hugged my neck as I pushed off from the steps with her floating on top of me.

"Andy is on his way" she mumbled as I shook my head approving. There were a few big splashes as the guys started jumping in one by one. Maya grabbed my face kissing me as she sucked on my bottom lip.

"I'm so lucky" she smiled wrapping her legs around my waist. "Hopefully you feel the same after this" I spoke before dipping her under water. She screamed my name as she was removing her hair from her face.

"Are you serious?" She stale faced me as Meshell floated pass her on Tevins back. "It's just hair girl" she said as she started to kick water with her feet. "Aw bae" I sung quickly moving closer to her pulling her back as she just floated.

"Just think about it, at least yours real" I mumbled as she laughed. "You know what, I'll blow dry it and comb it for you if that'll help, matter-o-fact I'll pay to get it done again" I mumbled kissing her neck.

"Oh I want all of that and more" she said turning around facing me. "Define more?" I questioned. "Ooooooh" I laughed as she massaged my dick through my swim trunks.

Cameron Pov:

The door bell rung over and over as I stumped down the stairs. Entering the living room looking for the radio remote as I turned it off. "IM COMING!" I screamed out.

Aggressively opening the door to Andy standing there in swim trunks as I walked away. "Their in the pool help yourself" I groaned out.