S2 « Battling. The. Past Part .II.» | Season .II. finale | #Ep15

Christopher Jr. Pov:
• 5 Weeks Later •
« 2:45 pm »

The bell rung as the halls filled up, Maya wobbled down the hallways causing me to laugh at her from a distance. She yawned approaching me. "Lord help me, this baby has me exhausted. That was like a mile walk" she laughed holding on to me.

"Here fat mama" I chuckled giving her my Powerade. She rolled her eyes drinking it before handing the bottle back. "This year is over, and this boy will be here" she smiled at me as we walked towards the steps.

I waited for a group of people to pass before I picked her up. She held on to my neck while people watched. "Y'all are so cute" one of her friends cheered as she was recording us coming down. "Oh stop I'm so fat" she huffed out rewatching the video that popped on her friend Snapchat.

"You're pregnant and you look thick girl" I winked making her laugh. "It is getting a little big" she said looking back. "That's jordan feeding me all that culture food" she mumbled giving me the side eye. "You're giving birth to a half black baby, and my family have welcomed you. Plus you came to your first black BBQ. You're official girl, you made it" I laughed as I held the door open.

"Ouch" she yelled out as meshell Rand pass her popping her ass. "Damn maya, you getting thick bitch" meshell looked at me rolling her eyes. "You're getting think. GIRL." She corrected giving me the side eye.

"Summer is basically here, and a few of us are planning a trip before senior year" she smiled looking at us. Maya turned to me as I looked at meshell. "We're becoming parents this summer so that's where we will be".

"Awe, next time you'll keep it strap" she winked walking pass me. "Holler" she yelled. "Bitches" she added on. "I hate her so much" maya rolled her eyes as we started back walking.

"Is cameron riding with us?" She asked as I patted my pocket pulling out my phone. "I'm guessing no, he usually calls me" I said as we turned the corner to a group of people walking pass the bus ramp.

"There goes Cameron" she pointed as he was holding on to Francisco. I watched as Francisco screaming Oliver name. Cameron pulled at his shirt as maya looked at me. "Go" she hissed out as more people started to crowed around them blocking everything off.

I looked back to maya walking as a guy bumped into her. "Fuck" I sighed out turning around running back to her. "Ay Watch where you going bro" I grunted bumping into him as he slowly jogged away. "Stupid ass". Maya looked annoyed.

"Take my keys and go to the car, I'll meet you there Okay?" I suggested as she shook her head no. "I'm coming with you" she said as I looked back to everybody walking towards the parking lot towards the stadium.

Cameron Pov:

"Francisco stop" I groaned grabbing him as he pulled away from me. Oliver was walking with two other guys as I sighed. "Ayy Bitch" Francisco yelled out as I moved in front of him. "Cameron move I'm not telling you again" he grunted at me. "Oliver I know you hear me" he yelled out jerking away from me.

Sighing as I looked at his friend who clearly wasn't going to stop him either. "Bae Listen Please, He's not fucking worth it" I groaned walking beside him as we were getting closer. "I don't want to hear that shit" He scuffed, as his arm pushed me out the way.