S2 « Family To Family Part . II. » #Ep9

Cameron Pov:

Sitting as i Inhaled taking a deep breath before looking up at Chris and Jordan. Francisco stood behind me as Chris and the woman who claims to be my aunt sat across from us all.

From the expression that crossed Chris face, I knew he wasn't pleased to be sitting at this table. "Hey Cameron" she smiled reaching for my hand as I slowly pulled away before she could touch me.

"Christiano I'm not here to stir up any drama, it's been almost twelve years since I've seen him. We had no idea he was adopted" she huffed out looking into my eyes.

"Cameron" she softly called out. She smiled extremely hard as she glared at me. "You look so much like your mother".

Her eyes began to water as she patted them dry. Jordan got up handing her the tissue box that was behind him.

"Seriously, I mean no disrespect to you guys home. I just can't believe he's here" she sniffled as she patted her eyes.

Chris chuckled as I noticed him shaking his head. "Debra why are you here huh?" He hissed at her pushing his chair back standing up. "I know how your family function, so cut to the bullshit" he groaned out.

"Chris" Jordan semi-yelled looking at him. He looked at Debra apologizing as Chris cut him short. "Don't apologize on my behalf. You don't think I remember the shit your family put my family through when they found out jr mom was pregnant" he aggressively growled through his teeth moving closer to her.

She mumbled out Chris name as he quickly spoke over here. "Is it money? That's all your family was good for bribing my parents for." He groaned out as Jordan screamed his name again slapping the table. "Get the fuck out my house with that shit" he yelled at her walking out the dinning room.

Francisco was stun at how aggressive Chris became as he stood there. "My family paid for everything including that fucking funeral that I wasn't even invited too. You're family is spiteful, I don't owe you people shit. So if you think you're about to come in my fucking house and demand some attention from my kids?" He groaned out as Jordan approached him.

He pointed to her over Jordan shoulder. "You can dead that issue, this will be your last time stepping foot in here." She stood up grabbing her purse eyeing him.

"See I didn't come here for all this, I came here to build a relationship with my nephews, NOT YOU" she yelled back at him.

Chris sighed as I watched him look at Jordan. "Get her out my house, and don't invite that bitch back"

"Woah" Francisco softly spoke as we all watched Chris walk off. "JORDAN" he yelled as his deep voice echoed through the house. Jordan didn't say anything as he walked her to the door. They exchanged a few words as they disappeared down the hall.

"What the Fu...." I silently muttered looking up at Francisco as he grinding his teeth giving me a frightening face. "I've never seen him that mad. Ever" I mumbled as Jordan walked back towards the dinning room.

He looked at me than Francisco, than back down to me. "Once I take care of this, we need to talk. Yes we as in me you and him" Jordan pointed before he walked off.

Sighing as I cuffed my hands putting them over my head. Francisco massaged my shoulder as I leaned back looking up at him. "I'm sorry" I mumbled as he bent down kissing me.

"Look on the bright side, your family had their first fight in front of me. That must mean something" he chuckled. "Let's hope your mom didn't tear my family apart" I sighed getting up walking towards the hallway.

Francisco quickly walked up to me grabbing my hand. "Listen" he spoke clearing his throat. "I apologize for what my mom did bae. Seriously, if I'd known she was going to do this, I wouldn't have ask you to come with me" he spoke as I could over here Chris and Jordan upstairs arguing.

"Oh my god" I groaned out rolling my eyes. "I don't even know how she gets this address" I mumbled out thinking as I looked at Francisco. "Bae . . ." I paused. "Please tell me your mom didn't give her our address?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I don't know, it's possible, bae . ." He grabbed my hand kissing them. "I have no control over her, she's just my mother" he sighed. "I don't expect you to understand" he mumbled. "What makes you think I don't understand? Because I don't have a mother? Or a woman figure here with a psycho mindset like her?. Sure I don't".
He took a deep breath as I bumped into his shoulder walking pass him.

Christopher Jr. Pov:
[ 12:44 pm ]

Cameron was sitting by the door step as I was getting out my jeep. Figured he walked Francisco out, since we passed each other as I was coming into the neighborhood.

"You alright bro?"

He looked up at me as he stood to his feet. "I wouldn't go in there if I was you" he mumbled playing with the rocks that surrounded the front garden.

"Why? Jordan and Dad are fighting or something?!" I asked quickly moving towards the door.

"No. But Dad was inches away from snatching one of our 'aunts' " he air quoted as I squinted my face at him.

"Aunt - Who?"

"This woman name Debra" he said as i walked back standing in front of him. "Debra who? How she know us?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Long story short: the weekend I went to San Antonio with Francisco, his mom did some digging into our family history, found out I was adopted, somehow she knew our aunt and brought her here for me. I don't know, but she came over today and your Dad lost his F'ing Mind" he said looking up at me.

"Wait. . . " I chuckled walking away than coming back.

"So all this have been going on for how long?" I asked.

"It's been about a few months. We wasn't talking so I didn't tell you" he shrugged.

"So you mean to tell me, my mom and your mom sister is out here?" I asked as he gave me a dry face.

"Isn't that what I just said?"

"So why is Dad mad?" I asked as he smacked his lips.

"The door is there. Use it and find out yourself. I'm not bringing it up. From the way he looked, if Jordan wasn't there he probably would've thrown her out. Literally" he chuckled walking pass me.

"Now that I think about it, you're crazy just like him". He joked as I watched him slowly closing the door. The house was quiet as we both stood there. "You go first" he whispered as we slowly walked down the hall.

We peaked toward the stairs. "What are y'all doing?"  Jordan whispered scaring us both.

"Is he okay?" I whispered as Jordan chuckled. "No he isn't, and don't bring this day up. Ever" jordan pointed to me. "And I mean it, it's things that happen in that past that needs to stay there. Trust me okay" Jordan said looking at us both.

"Okay?" He repeated.

"Yes sir" we both agreed as we turned on our heel walking up stairs.

Jordan screamed Cameron name as we both stopped. He looked at me as I shrugged walking down with him.

"Call that little friend of yours, I need to have a word with his parents." Not one emotion showed on his face as he walked off. "Oooo" I mumbled looking at Cameron, who was now sweating.