S1 « Liliquoi Moon | Part II » #Ep12

| Liliquoi Moon | Part II |
Continuing

• • •

Cameron Pov:

Francisco inserted the door access card into the scanner as he twisted the door handle. Pushing open the door as he let me walk in first, turning my head looking back at him silently chuckling.

"When did you set all this up?" I asked as he smiled. "Well - I have my connections out here, do you like?" He asked standing by a door. "It's more than anyone could ask for" I smiled at him. Walking forward as he reached for my hand.

He opened the restroom door as I stood there smiling at him. "These are you know, personal hygiene supplies, I'm no expert, but I won't you to feel comfortable" he mumbled holding my hand.

Looking around at the rose petals, Francisco turn the shower on as he walked back up to me. We both chuckled as I held up the fleet bottle. He chuckled again moving closer to me grabbing the box from my hand. "Just in case, no pressure" he smiled.

Our lips connected as the heat from his breath glided across my wet lip. He slowly sucked on my bottom lip before he pulled away. His phone rung, "I'll let you get to it, it's my parents" he mumbled before putting the phone up to his ear. Turning around watching as he closed the bathroom door.

"You can do this" I spoke to myself through my reflection. Opening the bag to a few Products, nair, razors, shaving cream, soup, coconut oil and shea'butter.

Careful grooming myself in the shower as I watched the hair swirl around the drain. Looking back at the fleet bottle confusingly readying the bottle label.

Twisting the top pouring the liquid bottle out, refilling it with water as I proceeded to cleanse myself.

About an hour and a half passed as I began to lotion up with the mixture of coconut oil and shea'butter. There was a knock on the door as I wrapped the towel around me. Francisco stood there with my bag in his hand.

"Guess that saying is right, coconut oil doesn't wonders to your skin" he smiled walking pass me. "Looks like you missed a spot" he spoke rubbing my back as he kissed the back of my neck.

Turning around facing him as he was removing his shirt. He leaned over the tub turning the shower back on. He walked up to the sink counter removing his belt, watch and bracelets.

He turned towards me smiling as I stood there. "You can finish changing" he smiled dropping his pants and brief as he walked towards the shower. His body was extremely firm and tight as he pulled the shower curtain closed.

Dropping my towel, squatting down pulling out a pair of my favorite brief. Putting them on as I reached for my tank. Francisco scared me as he grabbed me from behind. His wet chest slapped against my back as his hand cuddled me.

We both caught each other eyes in the mirror as I slowly turned facing him. He stepped back giving me a full view of all of his being. "I'm all yours pápí" he spoke in his Latino accent causing me to smile. " You won't need this" he spoke reaching for the tank dropping it into my bag. "Nor these" he softly mumbled as his finger trailed the band of my briefs pulling them down to my thigh.

Instantly covering my privacy was a natural reaction as he silently laughed. "You're so cute Cameron" he spoke rubbing my arms as I closed my eyes relaxing my body, as I took one huge deep breath. Releasing my hands as I felt his fingers intertwined with mine.

He bent down picking the towel up as he released my hand. He continued to dry my body before he wrapped the towel around my waist. Francisco walked away grabbing the towel from the clip as he wrapped one around him.

He didn't speak as he pulled me in front of him walking me forward towards the door. His fingers trailed my v-line as his moist lips pressed against the back of my collarbone. We stood in front of the bed that was scattered with white and red rose petals.

He moved closer to me forcing me to backwards craw upwards towards the headboard. He hovered over me, in a prep-push up position as he smiled. "Stay here" he mumbled before kissing me as he held his towel running towards the Mimi fridge. 

Watching as he walked back with this wood threaded basket. He placed it beside me as he climbed on top of me. He winked as I chuckled. His legs where smooth as my hand willingly caressed his upper thigh.

He shook a bottle of whipped cream as he squeezed the tip in his mouth, chewing it as he giggled, making me smile. He reached into the basket laying sliced strawberries out, as well as grapes. "White chocolate are brown?" He asked as I winked at him.

"Figured I'll try something new, how about a swirl?" I asked as he nodded his head. "Sounds even better" he spoke swirling the strawberry into both as he moved it closer to my mouth. He softly glided it across my mouth as it smeared my lip.

Without speaking he bend down licking them, than proceed with the covered strawberry as I took a bite from it. Kissing him as my mouth was full. He ate the remaining half as he reached for the whipped cream bottle holding it over me.

Opening my mouth as he swirled it in.  We both chuckled as I covered my mouth swallowing it. I felt something cold hit my chest that followed with something wet as I looked down to Francisco licking the white chocolate from my body.

His tongue circled my belly button as he kissed his way back up to my lips. I could smell and taste the chocolate that covered his mouth. He smiled at me as his hand reached for something as I felt cold liquid dripping on my body. He swirled an ice cube around my lips, down to my neck than my chest.

My body firmed up as my nipples became hard. "didn't think that would work" he chuckled as I laughed. "My dad told me that trick" he softly spoke kissing me as we both starred into each other eyes. "You're really handsome Cameron" he spoke rolling beside me as his leg wrapped mine.

His hand massaged my chest as I tilted my head looking at him. He didn't speak much as his hand rubbed the side of my face.

• • •
This night seemed to last forever, his calming touch. His voice was smoothing as we sat back wrapped in our towel watching movies all night. We feed each other covered fruit, and cuddled until sleep became around.

I always thought there was only one way to be intimate and that was through sex, but Francisco opened my mind up to a whole new meaning.

| Liliquoi Moon | Part III |
To be continued