S2 « Family to Family Part .I. » #Ep8

Christopher Jr. Pov:
« One week Later »

Maya's Obstetrician was finishing up her check up as I sat across from them both. "A healthy five months" she smiled at Maya as she wiped the gel from her stomach.

She turned toward me as she removed her gloves. "have you guys been taking the pre-parent course? I know most schools in Texas provide it for teenage mothers" she stated as Maya answered the question for us both.

"Excellent, as a Doctor I like to know my patients are taking things just as serious. Are you two both holding back on finding out the sex?" She asked as Maya looked over at me.

"Would you like to know?" The doctor asked us both as I smiled looking at Maya. "It's only right that we know, I want to be prepared, well I'd like to be" she joked as they both laughed.

"Well I can tell you off the top of my head you're having a sir." She smiled looking back at me as I did my happy dance. "A baby boy, a little me for real?" I stated as Maya rolled her eyes.

"It's hard enough dealing with one, now you're telling me I'm having a mini him" she softly laughed with a deep sigh. "Remember to take your prenatal vitamins, also Dad" the doctor said turning to me.

"I've noticed the swelling around her ankles, make sure she's taking it easy. No tight socks, comfortable shoes at all time. Light or no salt okay" she requested.

"That won't be a problem, they don't use seasoning anyways, she's so uncultured" I laughed as the doctors tried to maintain a straight face. "You are silly" she chuckled as Maya was standing to her feet.

"You're next appointment is set for the twenty-fourth. Your pregnancy water aerobics application was accepted as well, so you can come anytime Monday through Friday. Classes usually start around noon until six PM" the doctors said.

"Thank you so much" Maya was reaching for her purse as she was stepping into her slippers. "That will be all, take care of her" the doctor smiled again as we were walking out of her office.

"Glad That Over" I mumbled to myself as I opened her door. She didn't say anything as she got into the car, closing her door before I was able to push it shut.

The car ride back to her parents house was in silence. The further along she became the scarier this process became. This baby really is coming and sadly it's just now hitting us both really hard.

Here we are playing teen parents barely out of high school. We both made eye contact as I stopped at the red light, no words came from either of our mouths.

Jordan and Chris have basically put my life in my hands. The birthday party they were paying for is now going towards supporting the child I made.

Honestly I couldn't be made about the decision, I was man enough to make it, so it's only right that I'm man enough to take care of him.

Smiling as I thought about it, 'him' a baby boy. We hadn't even decided on baby names yet.

Maya parents were both home as I pulled behind her mothers car. She unbuckled her seatbelt as she reached for the door handle. "Maya?"

From her calmness I knew she wasn't mad, but I also knew her ways. "Stressing isn't good for the baby" I softly spoke massaging her hand. "Come here" I called out, as I pulled her in kissing her.

"We will figure this out. Together okay" I stated as she nodded her head. "Our life will change so much in a few months" she sighed looking me in the eyes. "Babe" she huffed drying her eyes.

She stopped talking as I dried her tears holding her face. Maya cuffed my hands as she squeezed them. "I don't know if I can" she mumbled between sniffles.

"Jr."
Her hands cuffed my cheeks as her thumb rubbed against my face. "I don't want to ruin your life, nor mine and us having a child at seventeen was never in my future" she sadly spoke as tears rolled down her cheek.

"So what are you saying?"

From the look in her eyes, I could sense what she wanted to say. Although I knew she wouldn't fix her mouth to actually say it, I wanted her to admit it for herself.

I knew it was too late to abort a child, which meant adoption was the choice she wanted to make.

"I'm saying we should consider all our options" she mumbled as I shook my head leaning back in my seat.

"Maya" . . ."I can't make you do anything, but what I do know is I'm not giving up on you nor our baby" I spoke not looking at her. "My first Born, how could you ask. . " I sighed closing my eyes.

"No" I groaned at her. "You don't think I'm scared too? But you don't hear me talking about adoption?!" I semi/yelled. "Jr" she huffed out as she closed the car door. "Maya. No, we've come to far to just give it away".

She shook her head at me. "It" she paused. "It's a fucking baby, not a thing. We will have a child Christopher, my dream and your dream are gone. Look what your dads are doing now, you can't even have a party because of this child. Think about the rest of your teenage years" she cried out.

"I'm not ready to be a mother jr. I'm not" she mumbled opening the car door. "Please don't follow behind me, we have a few months to figure this out. It's my decision not yours jr.".

I sat watching as she closed the car door walking away. Sadly she was right, it was her decision and there wasn't much I can do to stop her but beg her not too.

• • •
Cameron Pov:

Jordan loudly screamed my name as my head popped up. There was a beat on my door as I stumbled over my shoes tripping. "Ouch" I grunted out swinging the door open.

"Sir?" I yawned out covering my mouth as his eyes shot down at me. Francisco shuffled in my bed as I mumbled 'shit' through my teeth. The cold air hit my chest as I felt a breeze brushing past me.

Jordan tongue trailed his teeth as his upper lip quivered. Trust, that was never a good sign as he stepped back. "Meet me down stairs" he demanded walking away as I was slowly shutting the door. "Don't close that damn door" he shouted as I swung it back open. "Yes sir" I yelled back.

Francisco was looking over at me, with 'sorry' written all over his face. "Is he mad?" He mumbled as I was pulling up my gym shorts. "Mad is a understatement." I mumbled tossing him his jeans. "Babe I'm sorry" he whispered standing beside me. Jordan yelled my name as I sighed.

"Hurry" I rushed grabbing him as he was pulling his shirt down. "Jordan likes you, Chris isn't a fan because of what your mom did. Jr. Isn't here right now which is better. I'll lighten the conversation." I quickly spoke as we were walking down stairs.

He grabbed my hand stopping me before we turned towards the lower stairway. "I love you" he softly spoke kissing me. "That morning breath something serious I joked" as we both burst out in laughter.

Jordan yelled my name again as I shook nervously. "Their going to murder me" I sighed rushing down the steps walking into the living room.

They weren't in sight as me and Francisco walked towards the front dining room.

To be Continued . . . .