S1 «Hermosa Noché » #Ep 8

Christopher Jr Pov:

Cameron wasn't answered his phone nor was he replying back to my text messages. Maya was right, he couldn't have called jordan due to the fact jordan haven't called me.

I knew he wasn't with Oliver as I sat at the kitchen counter thinking. Maya massaged my shoulder kissing my head. "I'm sure he's fine baby" she softly spoke. "He's a smart boy, he probably did what you did left to clear his head" she softly spoke pulling me up.

"Now let's go wash up" she mumbled walking off winking at me.

Cameron Pov:

Jr. Called me a few times as I checked my phone standing in the mirror that literally covered one whole side of his bathroom.

I texted Maya telling her that I was fine. I didn't have anything to say to him as I put my phone on do not disturb. His jersey fit just right as I could still smell his scent on the fabric.

There was a knock on the door as I pulled up the boxers he gave me. He knocked again as I walked over tying the string from the pants. "Sorry was still getting dress" I softly spoke as he walked in shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Needed my tooth brush. It's an extra one in the basket" he said as he walked back passed me. His scent melted my inside as his back muscle sparkled from the water that remained on his body.

The shower was still running as i tried to figure out how to turn it off. I clicked through the settings clicking 'off' on everything that was 'on'. The water and steam stopped as the music faded away.

I brushed my teeth as I heard and watched him approaching. He sat his tooth brush into this green liquid as I was rinsing my mouth. Francisco walked back out the restroom in just his soccer shorts as I followed behind him.

He grabbed his remote as a projector came down. "What don't you have?" I asked laughing as he smiled at me. "Somebody to enjoy this with" he smirked with a shrug as I sat on the edge of his bed. He closed the curtains as he pointed his remote towards the light as they slowly turned off. 

"What do you want to watch?" He asked looking back at me. "It doesn't matter, I'll probably be sleep soon anyways. Speaking of, is there a guest room or am I sleeping in here?" I asked as he looked around.

"The guest room is on the other side of the house, didn't think you would be comfortable over there" he said as I chuckled. "If you want me to sleep in here just say it" I mumbled. "No. . I mean I can take you, it's up to you?" He nervously said making me smile.

"I can sleep on whatever this is" I said flopping  down on this huge soft white furry thing. He laid beside me as we both rested on our back looking up at the screen.

"You didn't finish telling me about what ruined your day" he asked looking at me. "You sure you want to know?" I asked as he turned his whole body facing me. "You have my full attention" he smiled making me laugh.

"Don't judge me" I said giving him a serious look as he chuckled. "Should I be scared?" He asked with his eyes wide open. "No. . ." I sighed. "I am though" I muttered playing with the fur.

"I've been feeling this way for a long time. I never said anything about it though, but the other night just sparked an emotion I didn't know really existed."

"My brother had a pool party and invited friends over. He usually tells me to stay in my room, but I decided to join, you know stay to myself, but when I did that he gave me the prep talk about act normal basically and I just got tired of it so I just went off" I sighed rolling to my back.

"What do you mean act normal?" He asked as I leaned back up on my side.

"Well. . . " I paused looking down as he was still staring at me. "I'm . ." I paused looking up at him. "I'm gay  Francisco" I slowly spoke playing with my hand looking down. He got up from the thing we were laying on as I sighed rolling to my back.

He didn't say much as he walked towards his closet. He walked back with a soccer ball in his hand as I looked at him strange. He held it out as it fell into my hand.

"Is this the ball we all signed when we found out who made the team?" I asked as we both  chuckled. He bent down to his knees turning the ball to my name as my chest tightened. He had a red heart drew around my name.

"The first time we had our one on one for practice you sparked a feeling in me I hadn't felt in a long time. Which is why I begged you not to quit the team but you did anyways. And I figured you and that Oliver guy had something going on so that was just my luck" he said as my eyes where still drawn to the heart around my name.

Looking away from him as all our old memories came flying across my mind. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked as I looked at him putting the ball to the side. "No" I mumbled looking into his eyes. "You've been everything I needed today that's all" I sniffled as he grabbed my hand.

"I would like to be that everyday" he softly spoke looking at me. From the look in his eyes I knew he was telling the truth. His actions spoke louder than any words Oliver have said to me. His touch were more gentle than any touch I've felt before.

Before he could speak my lips met his as his heavy breathing became lighter as every second our lips locked. He climbed on top of me as his hands roamed the sweat pants I had on.

He pulled away breathing hard as he hovered on top of me. "Wait....." He looked upon me as a need instead of a want. He caresses the back of my head as I pulled him back down  for a kiss as my body fully gave in to him.

I felt hypnotize for his touch, I longed for his kisses every time he pulled away from me. I needed him in away I've never experienced a need for.

"You sure?" He whispered as I tugged at his shorts. We took breathes between kisses as our lips never left one another. "You've always been the one Cameron " he softly mumbled as I felt his bare skin between my legs.

He slide the sweat pants from around my ankle as he came back up kissing me. "This night couldn't be any perfect" he mumbled as he kissed my neck.

His moans lit a fuse in me I didn't think was possible. A rage of emotions flowed through my body as my teeth chattered from his touch. His hands groped my inner thigh as they made their way back towards my back.

He pulled at my boxers lifting me up with one hand as I fell onto his chest. He rolled us over to where his back was pressed against the furry bed as I was on top of him.

His hand made their way up the jersey as he pulled it over my head. His lips kissed the center of my chest as his hands gently roamed  every section of my lower back.

"I've waited so long for this" he whispered as I cuffed his hand in my arms as he kissed on my stomach. "I want you to be my first" I softly spoke as he grabbed my waist pulling me down.

" Francisco" a lady called out as there was a knock on his door. He slowly pushed away as he got up looking back at me as he grabbed is shorts. His eyes where still locked on me as I rushed pulling my sweats up. He looked lost for words as if someone took his tongue.