Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

I arrived at Camz house & knocked on the door. An older woman open it, guessing it was her mom
"Hi darling. You must be Lauren! Camila is up stairs in her room"
"Thank you" I replied with a toothless smile.
I walked up stairs to her room, before I knocked, I was flushed by what I saw through the crack of her door. She was standing there in nothing but her bra & panties, the things I would do to that girl. NO LAUREN STOP! Ok get your self together. I knocked on her door & saw her jump A little & then slide on some shorts & a tank top.
"Come in"
"Hey Camz"
"Hey Lolo"
Wait did she just call me Lolo? I love it already.
"Did you just call me Lolo?
"Yeah, it suits you" she said with a smirk
"Ahhah I get it" I said playfully punching her in the arm
"So what do you wanna do?"
You I thought to myself. "Well we could watch a movie?" I suggested
"Yeah, I'm down with that"
"Let's watch Horrible Bosses!"
"Ew, a comedy?" She asked not seeming satisfied.
"Well what do you want to watch?"
"Let's watch a scary movie so when I get scared you can hold me"
HELL YES I thought but I held back "yeah that's cool"
She put in Hana which gave me nightmares the first time I watched but I sucked it up & watched it with her anyways.

Camila's POV

I hated watching scary movies but I just wanted an excuse for Lauren to hold me. Ever since I met her this morning, she hasn't left my mind. But who am I kidding? She's the most popular girl at school & from what I've been hearing, she's a beast at softball, and I'm just me. & she could so much better. I'm not even sure if she's gay. Anyways, about half way through the movie I screamed & jumped into Lauren's lap. I felt her arms slowly wrap around my waist, pulling me tighter into her.
"Don't worry, I got you" she whisper into my ear, giving me chills down my back.
"Hey Lolo?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you stay the night? I don't want to sleep alone"
"Of course, let me text my mom"
After about 5 minutes her mom replied & said yes.
Through the rest of the movie I sat in Lauren lap with her head on my shoulder. I didn't want the movie to end so she would never let me go.
"Hey Camz, it's getting late. & the movie just ended. We should go to bed"
"Yeah you're right" I said & sighed

We walked up into my room. I gave Lauren some shorts & a Tank to sleep in. I laid in bed waiting for her to join me & eventually she did. My back was touching her back, but I couldn't sleep. I want her arms around me, reassuring that I'm safe.
"Camz, you awake?"
"Yes"
"Can we cuddle? I'm getting cold"
HELL YES I thought, but I knew I had to hold back
"Sure"
We both turned facing each other, our faces only inches away, even though it was dark I still could see her beautiful green eyes starring into mine. I felt her arms wrap around my waist pulling me close into her. I laid my head on her chest & began to dose off
"Goodnight Camz"
"Night Lolo"
We both drifted off within a matter of seconds.

"Camzi, wake up" i heard a sexy morning voice say to me.
Lauren's arms were still around my waist, like we didn't even move at all last night.
"5 more minutes"
"We're going to be late to school"
I just ignored her & buried my head deeper into her chest. I felt a pair of lips on my forehead. Her touch made me shiver
"Come on, we need to start getting ready"
"Fine" I growled.
"Can I take a shower? & barrow some clothes?"
"Sure. Take anything from my closet"
With that she got up & went into the bathroom. I took a shower last night so I didn't need one this morning. I threw on my white jeans, my black shirt that has a slice of pizza on it, with my black converse & a white bow. I was obsessed with bows. I started to curl my hair when I seen in the reflection of my mirror Lauren bent over with nothing but a towel on.
"Like what you see?" She said with a smirk looking into the mirror
"Oh um.. I'm sorr.. Sorry"
"Don't worry I don't bite" she said with a wink and walked back into the bathroom with my clothes that she was going to wear. I melted inside a bit, not going to lie.
"Hey Lolo, I'm going to make some breakfast. Pancakes sound okay?"
"Sounds good to me!"

I made my way down stairs & started cooking.

Lauren's POV

I got dressed as soon as I could and let my hair air dry. I made my way downstairs to find Camz cooking, or should I say BURNING the pancakes.
"Um.. I think I burnt them"
"You think?" I said laughing
"Come on, we'll get some breakfast at school"
She nodded and grabbed her stuff & we hopped into my car.
"I need to go by my house real quick to grab my practice clothes & my softball bag" she just nodded and smiled. We made it to my house & Camila insisted to come up to my room with me. We walked in & seen my brother Chris cramming down food and my sister Taylor finishing up her homework.
"Where's mom & dad?"
Dad's had to go to work early & Mom's in the shower" Taylor said while typing on her calculator.
"Okay, this is Camila."
Taylor said hi & Chris waved.
She followed me up to my room & sat on my bed, watching me run around my room looking for my ball pants.
"NOT HERE. OR HERE. UGH WHERE ARE THEY" I said sounding very frustrated.
I felt a pair of arm wrap my waist.
"What are you looking for?" she said while putting her head on the crease of my shoulder.
"My ball pants. I can't find them anywhere"
She point to the side of my bed where a black pair of pants laid.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH" I scream while grabbing them and throwing everything into my bag.
I grab Camila's arm and tugged her to come on.
We were finally at the school. With 10 minute to spare.
"We made it, just in time to eat!" I yelled, holding a fist in the air.
She giggle and we grabbed out stuff and made our way into the cafeteria. I ate some waffles & an apple. While Camz had 3 pancakes, some bacon & orange juice. For a skinny girl, she sure can put it down! After we finished eating, It was 4 minute until school started so I thought I'd go into the bathroom to do what I do best....

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Tell me how u like it so far! Should I keep writing or nah?
-Tana