Chapter 20

Camila's POV

Our first two weeks in Cuba was the best days of my life. We spent time with my family, went to the beach, me & Lauren went on a couple of dates & now we get to go on a cruse for a few days with only Me & Lauren. I wanted to spend more & more time with her. I couldn't get enough of her sweet lips against mine or the way she made me feel with just one touch...
"Camz you ready?" Lauren asked, breaking me from my thoughts.
"Wh-oh yeah. Let's go"
We grabbed our suit cases and locked our finger together as we made it to the car.
"You girls be safe okay?" my mom said, kissing both of us on the cheek.
"Of course mom. Love you!"
"Love you Mrs.Cabello"
My mom waved bye to us & before you knew it we were boarded on the boat about to take off. We stood on the railing with Lauren be hide me, & her arms around my body looking at the dock as the boat drifted away.
"Lolo?" I asked
"Yeah?" she replied
"What's the future of us?" I asked softly. Lauren then turns me around with our bodies pressed up against each other.
"There will always be a us. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you" she then pressed her soft lips to mine. She licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance & before I could accept, her tongue in my mouth, working it's way to every inch. We pulled away and starred deeply into each other's eyes as if we were the only two people left in the world.
We went it our rooms & changed. We soon decided to go clubbing that night. We didn't drink cause we're underage but they're were defiantly drunk people around us. All of a sudden, two guys started to fight. One of the guys pushed the taller guy, bumping into Lauren accidentally knocking her off of the boat.
"LOLO" I screamed as I grabbed the raft & threw it to her. "SOMEONE HELP ME" I pleaded but the drunk people around me were unconscious of what was going on. Soon enough, one of the other guys got pushed into me, causing me to fall over the railing & into the water as well.
"Camz, over here!" she screamed. It was dark & hard to make out objects around us. I felt a hand grab my arm, lifting me onto the raft & pulling me into a tight hug. "You're safe. you're safe" Lauren repeated while running circles on my back.
"Lolo" I say sobbing my eyes out and watching the boat float away as if we were never one it. "What are we going to do"
"I-I'm not sure" she shuttered while holding me tight in her arms.

Lauren's POV
I woke up with the sun burning bright through my eyelids and the hot sand scorching my skin. What happened? I thought to myself & then everything replayed in my head from last night. The boat, beer, water, Camila... Camila! Where was she?
"Camz! Where are you!" I desperately screamed and then I herd a moan coming from the raft that was flipped around her, as if it were a blanket.
"Camz! are you okay! we need to get going" I saying taking the raft off of her
"5 more minutes" she groaned and dug her head father in the sand. She finally realize where she was & jumped to her feet.
"Lolo, wha- where are we?!" she asked frightened
"I'm not sure. But nobody is going to know that we are gone until Monday. Which is 3 days away"
She sat & began to cry. I ran over next to her pulling her into a comfort hug.
"I know, but we are going to be okay. You hear me?" I reassure her. I slowly felt her nod into my chest as she cried more. After she finish she looked up at me & began to speak.
"What do we do now?"
"Food, water, & shelter" I replied
She nodded and I helped her up. The jungle be hide the beach looked horrifying. Who knows what is in there.
"Camz you stay here & build a tent of some sort, I'm going to look for some fruit"
"Please be careful" she said before pecking me on the lips.
I nodded & started to walk into the jungle, waiting for the nightmares to began.

~~~~~~~~
Short lil cliff hanger for you guys. Updating soon. Comment & vote!
-Tana 💞