Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

TODAYS THE DAY! The first time Camz will see me play & I really want to impress her. It's was 9am but the game didn't start until 12. I went down stairs to see my family eating breakfast.

"Good morning baby, want some bacon?" my mom asked while kissing my forehead
"Yes please"
"You excited for the game?" Chris asked me
"Heck yeah! Are all of you guys coming?"
They all said yes together.
"I need to get ready & pick up Camila so I'll see you at the game" I said running back up the stairs

TO CAMZ<3
'Hey boo, I'll pick you up at 10:30'

FROM CAMZ<3
'Okie dokie'

She's so cute, she makes me melt. I grabbed my black pants from the drawer & my blue & orange uniform & my blue socks and got ready(Similar to the Florida Gator softball uniforms). I braided my hair at the end and put a blue bow in it. I put some make up on but nothing to much so it doesn't smear what I started to sweat. By the time I got finished it was 10:20 so I grabbed my keys & started to make my way down to my car. I drove over to Camz house & honked the horn. She wanted out wearing white shorts and a multi colored tank top with a black headband bow on. She looked so good.

She got in the car and gave me a hug.
"Hey Lolo, you nerves for the game?"
Yes I was so nerves. I really wanted to impress Camila and I didn't want her to think I sucked.
"Nah, it's a piece of cake" I lied

We started to make our way to the game. Even though it was Saturday, quit a few people showed up which made me more nervous. It was 11 so our team had to start warming up. Before you knew it, it was game time. Our team batted first & I was second in the line up. Their pitcher was fast, her name was Lindsey. She's already signed to a college & she's only a junior. Our first batter, Lydia, got a single and was standing on first. & then it was my turn to bat.
"LETS GO LOLO!" I herd Camila from the stands.
I was nervous until I got in the batters box. I can feel every thing blur out when I'm there, likes it's my own world. With a few pitches, I hit one to the outfield & got a double. I was so glad I didn't embarrass myself in front of Camila. The score was now 1-0. I herd the crowd cheering for my hit.
After that we scored a few more runs & so did they. I got two more hits & got walked. & I caught two easy catches in the outfield and we ended up winning 6-3.
At the end of the game I saw Camz & a boy from the other school talking. I herd his name was Austin, I felt jealously boil up inside me until I saw Camz push him.
"DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND" she scream to him.
What was happening?
He got up & grab her arm and pulled his hand back to slap her but I ran over to him & punch him straight in the jaw.
"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER" I screamed while jumping on him & continuously punching his face. I've never been in a fight before, I have no idea what came over me.
"Laur, stop!" I herd Dinah yell whi"le pulling me off of him.
"What happened?" ally said looking at Camz
"He call Lauren some awful things & I pushed him & he went to slap me but Lauren punch him" Camz said while tears were forming in her eyes.
I pulled away from Dinah & grabbed Camz & pulled her into a tight hug.
"girlfriend huh?" I whispered in her ear. I could feel her smile in my shoulder.
"Aye Austin. Better stay away from my girls or next time, you're dead meat!" Dinah yell as he was running away holding his bloody nose.
"C'mon, let's go get food to celebrate"Normani said hugging all of us.
Me & Camz got into the car & we just sat there.
"Thank you for taking up for me" I said looking into Camz eyes
"Oh. it was no problem" she said with a half smile
"I herd you call me your girlfriend"
"Oh um, see I thoug-" she was cut off by my lips pressed to hers. It was a long & passionate kiss. I licked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance and she gladly accepted. I felt her tongue in ever inch of my mouth & I did the same with my tongue. I pulled her into my lap & held her tight in my grip, not letting her go anywhere. We pulled away when air became a problem.
We stared into each other's eyes for a while.
"I've been want to do that ever since I met you" Camila said looking into my green eyes
"You too?" I replied with a huge smile.
I pulled her into a tight hug and she crawled back into the passenger seat. I pulled out of the school and drove to Olive Garden for our teams victory dinner.
When we got out of the car, I grabbed Camz hand & locked my fingers in between her's. She smile & used her other hand to smack my butt. It threw my off guard cause she's so innocent.
"Your butt looks good in the ball pants"she said with a wink.

Maybe not so innocent....