Chapter 19

Lauren's POV

Today's graduation day, my nerves were eating me alive. A ton people were sitting in the auditorium, and it was about time to start. I wanted Camz next to me, holding my hand to calm me down, but she was farther in front of me since we were alphabetical order. The music started to play & we all started to walk. It only took a few minutes for everyone in my class to take their seats. I was so glad that I didn't have to make a speech, but Ally did. Hers was the last, and to be honest I zoned out for the first two speeches. I better pay attention to Ally's cause if I don't she might kick my ass
"Dear fellow classmates, this has been one of the best years of my life, I hate that it's ending so soon. I loved making new friends, spending time with all of you, and truly getting to know each of you. I'm going to miss my best friend most of all, Dinah, Normani, Camila, & Lauren. Dinah, you make everything so much better, even if the world is coming to a end you'll find a way to make me smile. Normani, you have the greatest personality anyone could ask for. You're always out going & you put a smile on my face each & every day. Camila, you're the sweetest person I've ever gotten to know. I prayed to god after your accident to stay with us & I thank him each & every day that he kept you here with us. Lauren, you're the strongest girl I know, inside & out. You always find the good in people & I'm not sure where I would be without you. I love you guys so much. And now class, lets us look back at our memories and the great times we shared" tears were forming in my eyes while a slide show of pictures came on the screen of everyone from the past year. But the last picture made my heart melt. It was a picture of me & Camila saying 'I support Camren' at the bottom it & everyone clapped & cheered for us. I looked over at Camila who was crying as well.
"And now Class of 2014', I wish you the best of luck and hopefully we'll all meet again some day!" Ally finish.
We all stood up & walked across the stage to get out diploma. Camila tripped up the steps & fell down but shake it off. She was so cute. I got mine & seen my family take pictures. after everyone got there's, we all cheered & threw our hats in the air. 'I did it' I thought to myself as I felt someone jump on my back & I was now holding them 'piggy back' style, of course it was Camila.
"LOLO WE DID IT" she screamed squeezing me
I smiled and carried her over to our families. We talked for awhile but then we as to go home & pack up. I'm missing the last week of school for Cuba which seemed okay, since softball season was over & we've already graduated. Before we left, we found the rest of the girls & joined into a big group hug
"I loved your speech Ally!" Normani said
"I'm going to miss you guys so much" I say crying into them and everyone agreed. We all hugged & cried into each other for about 15 minutes, soon it was time for me & Camz to leave.
"Tell us everything when you get!" Dinah screamed as we were walking away, getting in the car
"We will" we both screamed together waving from the car and before you knew it, we were driving away.
"You ready?" she asked holding my hands, locking our fingers together.
"For the best summer ever? of course" I say kissing her cheek. She dropped me off at my house & told me that our flight leaves at 7am so she'll pick me up at 6am. I went up to my room & packed basically all my clothes. I was so ready for this trip, ready to get out of here & being next to the beach with my girlfriend, spending every second together. When I finished packing I seen it was 11pm so I laid down to get some rest.

Camila's POV
Wow, spending 5 weeks in Cuba with the most perfect girl I could ever ask for, how could life get any better? I wanted her to be with me tonight though, I want to lay in her arms knowing that she'll always be there when I need her. I got home & packed a bunch of clothes & over 45 different bows. I soon laid down in exhaustion & drifted off into a deep sleep.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, it was 5:30am. I could hear my mom yelling at me from down stairs, they were all loading up the bags & they needed mine. I fixed up just a little, to he presentable and went down the steps. We loaded up the car & jumped in to get Lauren. She came out as soon as we pulled up & put her bag in the car. She kissed her parents & siblings bye & joined me in the back seat of the car. We were at the air port by 6:30 which gave us plenty of time to get our tickets & stuff. I looked over to Lauren, who seems really nervous.
"What's wrong baby?" I ask looking her in the eyes
"Heights" is all the managed to get out. "Are you scared?"
She nodded and I put my arm around her and gave her a light hug "I'll be here the whole time"
"Please don't let go" she said holding me tighter
"Wouldn't dream of it" I say kissing her cheek. We board on the plane and I still had Lauren connect to my body. The plane started to take off & she laid her head on my chest falling back asleep.
"Sweet dreams gorgeous" I tell her while kissing the top of her head.
We landed in Cuba around 10am and I woke Lauren up who was still attached to me.
"We are here" I tell her. She nodded & soon we started to get off the plane & went to grab our bags. My grandma came to the airport to pick us up. I've missed her so much.
"Granny! I've miss you!" I tell her giving her a hug & kiss on the cheek.
"Karla, I've missed you more baby"
"Granny, I want you to meet someone" I say looking over to Lauren, gesturing for her to come closer. "This is Lauren, my girlfriend"
My grandma frowned at the word 'girlfriend' and started to look Lauren up & down, examining her.
"Karla, she's beautiful!" she finally said gaining her smile back
"It's so nice to finally meet you!" Lauren said while giving her a hug
"Well lets get going so you all can get settled in your room & see the rest of the family"
We all nodded and hopped on the car & drove back to the house I grew up in. It hasn't changed a bit, just the way I remembered it. I introduced Lauren to the rest of my family & they all seemed happy for me. After hours of catching up it was starting to get late, so me & Lauren went up to our room. We have a ocean view from our bed. We put our clothes in each of the closets and joined each other in the bed.
"Thank you so much for bringing me" she said while wrapping her arms around my waist.
"Thank you for coming" I say giving her a smile.
"I love you to the moon & back Camz"
"I love you more" I say while she kissed me on the lips. We soon then fell asleep from the long exhausting day.

~~~~~~~
Ready for the 'fun' to began in Cuba?😈
Btw, I need new music so if you could recommend any songs, I'll check them all out! Thanks
-Tana💞