Chapter 3

Camila's POV

"Camz, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back before the bell rings"
"Okay" I said while giving her a nod
She's was so cute. & perfect. & just amazing. Why can't she be mine? I know I just met her yesterday but I want her. Now. I doubt she'll ever want me...
The bell interrupted my thoughts. Lauren was still not back yet so I went & checked on her. When I reached the door I herd someone throwing up
"Lolo is that you?"
"G-go away."
"Open the door"
"You can't see me like this" she said softly crying
"Baby, open the door. Please"
Lauren unlock the door & I push it open & saw a damaged Lauren laying on her knees with her head in the toilet. I grab her & pulled her tightly into a hug. She resisted at first & then pulled me closer into her. I stroked her hair and rubbed circles on her back
"Why are you doing this?" I asked her in a hush voice.
She didn't say anything but continued to cry into my neck. Once she pulled herself together she started to speak
"My freshman year, I was over weight & wasn't in shape for softball. & this was the only way I could lose weight. All of the other girls laughed at me & called me fat & ugly. I wanted to become skinny & popular & good at what I love" at this time, I had tears forming in my eyes.
"Lauren look at me" I cupped my heads on her face so she could look me in the eyes "you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Screw what other people think, you're hurting yourself by doing this & it kills me inside to see you so upset. You're the greatest person I have ever met & I wouldn't have it any other way" I embraced her into a tighter hug and place her on my lap.
"Give me your keys" I said to her
"Wh-why"
"We're skipping school today & going back to you're place. & I'm not leaving your side"
"But I have practice?"
"Not today. I'll text your coach off your phone & tell him you have a stomach bug, let's go"
I helped Lauren to her feet & intertwined my fingers with hers. We slowly looked out of the bathroom & the hallways were empty. Great, we ran to Lauren's car and I got in the drivers seat & drove us back to Lauren's house.
She walked inside & laid on the couch, with a sad expression on her face.
"What's wrong Lolo?" I ask sitting next to her, placing her head into my lap
"I'm worthless" she said and let out a sigh
I turn her head towards me so she couldn't take her eyes off me
"Listen, you're not worthless. You're the strongest girl I've ever met & you're the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on"
Lauren just gave me a smile and closed her eyes, drifting off into a deep sleep.

Lauren's POV

I woke up to find Camila gone. I was worried at first until I herd a familiar voice yell something from the kitchen while hearing something hit the floor
"OW, STUPID CUP"
I sat up & looked over to her to find that she spilled milk all in the floor and apparently dropped the cup on her toe
"Camzz" I moaned
"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you"
"No it's not that, I wanna cuddle" I said sticking my lower lip out at her
"Well too bad, get up & start getting ready. We're going to the beach"
"Okay fine" I mumbled. I got up & could feel my shorts pulled up showing some of my cheek, but I didn't bother to fix it. I walked upstairs & could feel eyes watching me. I just gave Camz a smirk which made her blush and I went upstairs. I threw on some black high waisted jeans, white v-neck, with my black leather jacket & some combat boots.
"LOLO HURRY UP" she yelled
"ON MY WAY DOWN"
when I reached the bottom of the steps I seen Camila look at me, mouth wide open. Her eyes looked me up and down until she was starring at my chest.
"Hey Camz eyes up here" I said pointing at my eyes
"Wha- oh sorry" she turned around hiding her blush. I walked over behind her and whispered in her ear.
"Don't hide your blush, it's cute" but she dug her head farther down onto the table meaning that she was blushing even harder.
"Well I'm ready, so why are we going to the beach?" I asked walking to get my keys
"Just a change in scenery"
"Alright. You hungry?" I already knew the question to that
"YES IM STARVING"
"Come on then! We'll stop by & get some pizza"
She nodded her head and followed me to my car. We drove to Sam's Pizza and got a large pepperoni to go. We made our way to the beach & ate our pizza at the picnic area that was near the boardwalk. We talked about so many different things, she's just a great person just to have around. I think I'm falling hard for her...

We walked along the beach & I noticed she was shivering so I took off my jacket and gave it to her. She still looked cold so I put my arm around her & pulled her closer to my body to keep her warm.
"Camz?"
"Yeah Lolo?"
"Can you stay the night. I don't want to sleep alone?"
"Yeah can we go by my house so I can get some clothes?"
"Of course"
After that it was getting pretty late so we started to head home. We were sitting in the car and I caught myself starring at her. Her beautiful brown hair was knotted up from the wind but it looked sexy. Her dark brown eyes were the most beautiful eyes I have ever looked into.
"Like what you see?" she said giving me a smirk
"Oh Um,.." I started the car trying to hide my blush. Then I felt a hand on my leg which gave me chills all through my body.
"It's okay, your blush is cute"
I just smiled and looked down and started to drive. We drove in a comfortable silence and when we reached her house, I sat in the car since she had to change clothes, I thought I would give her some privacy.
"You coming?" she asked looking at me with pleading brown eyes
"I was going to give you some privacy since you had to change"
"Don't be silly! Come in with me"
I smile and followed her into the house. We went up into her room and I sat on the bed watching her throw clothes in her bag for school. She started taking off her shirt but slowly as if I was watching, and I was. Her curves are perfect, she was perfect. She put on a tank and started to take her pants off, slowly of course. How I loved that. Her ass was huge perfect for grabbing. I'm pretty sure she caught me starring at it cause she giggle while putting her shorts on but I didn't care. I wanted her so bad. Why can't it be so simple to make her mine. She'll never want me that way.
"You ready?" she asked breaking me from my thoughts
"Wha-oh yea"
She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door and let it go when we left her room. I didn't want to let her go. We jumped into my car & drove home & laid in my bed. Without permission I wrapped my arms around Camila & pulled her close into my body but I don't think she minded. She laid her head on my chest.
"Thank you Camz for the best day ever"
"Of course, I had fun. You're such a great friend"
That hurt me a bit. 'Friend' but I just shook it off
"Goodnight Camz"
"Goodnight Lolo"

We both fell hard asleep