Chapter 24

Lauren's POV

So after 3 months & were finally rescued. I'm glad me & Camila are closer than ever but being in a life or death situation isn't how I wanted to become close. Like I said before, she deserves the best, & I can't give it to her. It was my fault we went clubbing, and fell off. Tears started to fill my eyes as we were riding on the boat back to the nearest land with people on it. I felt a hand sit on my shoulder & a sweet voice spoke to me.
"You okay?"
I looked over to Camz & pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry" I whispered
"For what?"
"It's all my fault. This is something you should of never went through."
She whipped my tears away, and kissed me passionately with her sweet, sweet lips.
"Don't you dare think that this is your fault, cause it's not. Just something that happened, & out of all the people in the world I could be stuck on a island with I'm more than glad it was you. I love you Lauren"
tears were streaming down my face & I managed to choke out "I love you too" and laid peacefully in her arms, making sure not to hit my leg over anything which still extremely hurt.
We reached shore & the two guys helped me into the nearest hospital, I still didn't know what part of the world were in but I knew it wasn't North America, or Cuba.
"What country are we in?" I ask limping while they were all supporting me up
"South America ma'am. Argentina to be exact. Where are you from?" the eldest man spoke
"Cuba." Camila answered
They nodded & got me into the hospital. We thanked them for everything they have done & they soon said their goodbyes & left. The doctor stitched up my leg & put me on some medicine for the pain, While Camila went outside to the nearest phone to call her parents.
"What did they say?" I asked as she came back into the room
"They're glad we're okay & mom is flying down to get us in the morning"
I nodded and moved over in the bed to make a spot for Camila & patted it, so she would come lay with me. She smiled & soon joined me.
"Well that was a adventure" she said while I wrapped my arms around her
"You could say so" I smiled & kissed the top of her head. She soon fell asleep in my arms. "I'm sorry... for everything..." I whispered & soon fell into a deep sleep myself.

~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I needed a base to start building more topics on. I promise the next chapter will be longer! Comment & vote.
-Tana💞