Chapter 26

Lauren's POV
After talking with the girls & some family members for a few hours, it started to become late & everyone soon left. My dad said I could stay the night with Camila & he was coming back over in the morning. As much as I wanted Camz in my arms, I didn't want to stay the night. I love her so much but I can't give her what she wants.
When my dad left, Camila pushed me in the bathroom without permission & locked the door.
"What gives Camz?" I asked her
"No. Don't call me that until you tell me what's going on. Why are you ignoring me" she said with tears forming in her eyes. It killed me to see her so upset.
"Wh-what do you mean?" I lied trying to hide the fact that I was ignoring her.
"Cut the bullshit Lauren. Tell me what's going on"
"Nothing" I sternly said, rolling towards the door but she stopped me.
"Lauren"
I turned around & saw tears rolling from her dark brown eyes.
"It's complicated" I say looking away from her eyes.
"I've got time."
"Camila.. god, why can't you understand I can't talk to you about this?"
"We spent 3 months on a island together & talked about EVERYTHING. How is this any different?"
"Cause you'll change my mind. Knowing that I wont have you, it kills me inside knowing that I might not have you forever. I know it's a bad idea but I want the best for you! dammit, that's all I want is for you to have a better life"
"Lauren, I'll I want is you.." She was cut off by me grabbing her & pulling her into me, crashing our lips onto another.
"Camila, I know but I can't live with myself knowing I'm holding you back" I say with our foreheads resting on each other.
"You're not holding me back Lauren. I told you I wanted to get an education before I even try & start my singing career"
"No. I know you. I can tell all you want to do is sing. You care about school but you rather be singing than stuck in a boring classroom."
"I want to be with you. But yes, you're right. I would rather sings than learn but I can wait. All I have in time, & I rather spend it with you though"
"SEE. I knew it. Times running out Camz, I'm no going to hold you back anymore" I said as I opened the door and rolled myself out. I called my dad & he came & picked me up. I told him I was feeling pain in my leg & needed to go home, but I was really feeling pain in my heart.
I didn't want to leave Camila, but I had too. She even admitted it she would rather sing. I wanted her to have the best life possible & I couldn't give it to her. I laid down in my bed, with not getting much sleep at all. Camz ran through my head all night, tears rolled down my face at the thought that I possibly just lost her. Maybe forever.

Camila's POV
I laid in my bed, empty and alone. The first night I haven't had Lauren's arms around my body in the past 4 months. Tears filled my eyes & ran down my face. Did we just break up? she's not holding me back, I'm doing this on my own. I don't wanna sing unless Lauren is with me, and I want her to live her dreams & play softball so I don't mind waiting. How could she just say she was done & leave? I didn't want to be done.
I didn't get much sleep, I mostly cried into my pillow & looked through pictures of me & Lauren. I know it's not the best thing to do, but I couldn't help it. I wanted to see her beautiful face. I want her lips against mine, I want her green eyes looking into mine, I want her touch that sends shivers down my spine, I just want her.

~~~~~~~~~
Well I think it's time.
-Tana 💞