Chapter 16

Lauren's POV

I had no idea why the girls wanted me to look cute, or why they were all excited. I mean Camz is in the hospital... shouldn't they be depressed..?
So many thoughts about Camila ran through my head. At least now she can focus on her singing career & I can focus on softball more. Ah softball, I haven't been to a practice in 2 weeks with everything that has happened. I just hope I don't lose my scholarship...
"We're here!" Dinah shouted looking happier than ever
"Um, why are you guys so happy" I asked
"No reason. You go up & see Mila, were going to drive to the store & grab a few things" Normani told me
I nodded my head & got out of the car. I walked into the elevator & pushed the number that Camila was on. I reached her floor & walked over to her room. She looked wide-awake and was reading a book. I knocked on the door, causing her to look away from her book & through the window.
"Come on in" she said in her sweet voice. "Oh hey Lolo"
She remembers calling me that..
"You called me Lolo?"
"Yeah, it seems like it fits you" she replied with a smile & my heart melted into a million pieces.
"How are you feeling today?" I asked sitting on her corner of her bed
"Better now that your here" she said grabbing my hand & locked our fingers together. Is this really happening?
"Come over here & sit next to me" she said sitting upright, making a spot next to her for me. I nodded and did as she wanted.
"I want you to see something" she said while reaching under her bed, pulling out a scrap book. "The other girls brought me all the pictures of us. I know you love me.. more than a friend. & before you say anything, I want you to look through this book"
My heart dropped, I knew it. But I just nodded and did as she said. I opened up the book and tears started to form in my eyes from the first page. There was pictures of us from the first day we met. I flipped through the book some more pictures of us & started to tear up at all of our memories. She didn't list them in order cause, well she couldn't remember it but I still loved it. At the last page there was a note.
'Dear Lauren,
I may not remember our times together but by the looks of these pictures, we were happy. There's something about you that makes my heart beat faster, and my palms get sweaty when your around me. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I don't want my life to go on without you. Help me remember us?'

I looked over at her with tears rolling down my face & embraced her into a tight hug.
"Camz, I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I wanted you to have a good future. I love you so much"
"I only care about you. I love you too"
I pulled out of the hug and kissed her lips passionately. I put everything I had into that kiss, & when we pulled away the only thing she could say was 'wow'
"So, um the girls tell you everything between us?" I asked.
"Everything" she nodded
"Even our date..?"
"Yes. Even though I can remember it, we can still relive it" she said winking at me.
After that, the girls came in & seen us cuddling in the bed with our legs wrapped around each other & holding hands
"IT WORKED" Dinah scream
"Thank you guys. For everything" I told them
"Of course" Ally said & then we all joined into a hug.
"So when can you leave Mila?" Normani asked her
"Friday"
"Well it's only tuesday, so we have 3 more days to catch you up with everything" I said to her while I was playing with her hair
"Sounds perfect" she says looking at me, giving me a kiss.
"Awhh Camren" dinah said
"What?" Camz asked in confusion
"Lauren & Camila makes Camren" I told her. She smiled & laid her head back on my chest. "I love it" she whispers so only I can hear it.

We all hung out for a few hours and it started to get late so all the girls went home, but I stayed the night. The days went by pretty fast staying in the hospital with Camila. She seems okay with everything that happened that she can't remember. Before you knew it, it was Friday & she was getting to come home
"Are you excited?" I asked while helping her to the car
"Extremely!" she said jumping onto me & giving me a hug
"Easy killer, you're not supposed to be doing a lot of movement" I say pulling her away and holding her up
"Oops" she giggled.
"Why haven't u been at school? you're going to be far behide" she says to me while we getting into the car
"You're more important to me. & I can't practice softball anyways until next Wednesday. You matter the most to me" I said Kissing her forehead
She giggled and cuddled up next to me in the back seat. We reached her house & I helped her upstairs to her bed. She wasn't able to stand on her feet by herself for more than 10 minutes cause her medicine makes her sleepy so she might pass out & hit her head even harder.
"Lolo, I need to take a shower. I smell awful"
"But you can't take one alone"
"Ugh, can you help me then?"
"Of course" I replied
I helped her up the steps & walked her into the bathroom.
"You sure you want me to do this? I can get your mom to?" I asked her
"She's already stressed enough, & I don't mind you doing it"
I nodded and helped take her clothes off. Before you knew it she was completely naked. She stood there in front of me trying to cover her body as if she felt insecure. I turned on the water & walked over to her, never losing eye contact.
"Don't hide. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" I say while putting my hand on her chin to look up at me and kissed her cheek. She smiled & then I helped her to the bathtub. I sat her down while she started to wash her hair. It was hard to resist her, but I had too. She still needed time to heal, and accept the fact that we are dating. I starred at her beautiful curves unknowingly, getting lost in my thoughts.
"Like what you see?" a sweet voice asked me. I look back at her face & seen Camz smiling at me
"Oh sorry, I was thinking"
"About what"
"How glad I am that you're in my life" I say kissing the top of her head. "What clothes do you want me to get?"
"Grab my blue shorts & tank in the top drawer"
"Okay" I walked over to her room & grabbed the clothes. I came back in and she was finished so I helped her out of the tub and dried her off.
"Are you not tempted?" she ask looking sad as if I didn't want to be all over her
"Of course I am, you look so hot. But you need time to heal." I say giving her the shorts to put on.
"Maybe later?" she says with a smirk
"Maybe" i wink at her & giving her a peck on the lips and then handed her the shirt.
After I combed her hair, I put in a movie and we got into the bed. It was only 8pm but I could tell Camz was exhausted. I pulled her close into my body, making sure not to hurt her. "I love you" I whisper to her
"I love you too" she replied before drifting off into a deep sleep...

~~~~~~
Comment & vote!
-Tana 💞