Chapter 32

Lauren's POV
Me & Lydia was sitting in the dugout with our gloves on, waiting for the game to start.
"You nerves?" she asked putting her arm around me. I didn't like that, but I don't think she was trying to flirt with me.
"Yes, big time"
"First college game is always nerve racking but don't worry, you'll be great!"
I gave her a smile and she removed her arm & we both started to run out onto the field. I went to center field, as usual and Lydia went to second. She kept looking back at me & giving me a half smile. Now I think she means it. She's a beautiful girl, her blue eyes were like the ocean, you could tell there was a story be hide them. Her light brown hair barely curled, as if they were beaches waves & her smile was perfect. Wait, Lauren stop. Your heart belong to Camila.
"Lauren!" I herd Vero scream as a seen the ball fly deep be hide me. I started to run but I don't think I could catch this ball. I ran as fast as I could & jumped in the air & caught the ball. But when I stood up, I wasn't on field. Apparently when I jumped I flipped over the fence. Wait, where was the ball? I looked all around me & finally looked into my glove and saw the yellow ball sitting there. I help up the ball & everyone cheered. I looked into the stands & Camila had the biggest smile plastered on her face & started to scream "THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!" Which made me smile even more. She was so cute.
We won the game 7-4 and then we all went out to eat afterwards. It's was me, Camz, Dinah, Ally, Normani, Lucy, Vero, and Lydia. Vero invited Lydia but I made sure I stayed away from her. Camila is the only one I love & I am staying loyal to her. We all sat there laughing an talking. I love nights like this, spending time with the people I care most about. Camila moved her hand & sat it on my knee basically the whole night. I started to stare at her, but I really couldn't help it. She was perfect.
"Lo, whatcha starring at?" she asked snapping me back to reality.
"Just your beautiful face" I say while I gave her a sweet kiss.
"Camren, get a room" Normani said in a chuckle tone.
We both blushed but when I looked back up, Lydia gave me a glare.
"I'm need to pee" Camila said in a cute voice & she got up to go to the bathroom.
"Me too" Lydia said while following her.
Why did Lydia go to the bathroom with Camz? After about 5 minutes I got up to see what was taking so long. I walked into the bathroom & saw Lydia with her tongue down Camlia's throat. How could she? I tell myself to stay loyal to her & she makes out with someone she barely knows.
"Camz?"
When they pulled away she looked at me with fear in her eyes. Something wasn't right.
"Lo! it isn't what it looks like!"
"Camila, it's almost all the time what it looks like" I say running out of the bathroom & she tried to follow me, but Lydia held her back. I ran outside with tears falling from my eyes & went to the girls.
"Lucy, Vero, um can we leave? I have a stomach ache".
The nodded & we grabbed our stuff & left. I knew Camila would eventually leave me. She never loved me, but she could at least tell me instead of going be hide my back. I knew I was no good for her, for anyone in general.

Camila's POV
What have I done? I didn't want to kiss Lydia, she kissed me. When I ran after Lauren me grabbed my hand pulling me back. I turned around & slapped her across the face. "WHAT THE HELL" I screamed
"Ow!"
"Why the fuck did you kiss me?"
"Cause I want you. Lauren is no good for you. You can do so much better"
"No. Lauren is the greatest thing that has ever came into my life, you've really screwed up everything. Just stay away" I say getting closer to her & clutching my fist. I could tell she knew I wasn't joking.
"Fine" she said & I soon ran back out to the other girls, hoping I would see Lauren. But I didn't.
"Dinah, where is Lauren?" I asked frantically looking around.
"Her, Lucy, & Vero left. She said she didn't feel good"
"Oh god. What have I done" I mumbled.
"Mila, what's going on? where's Lydia?" asked Ally
"I'll explain everything in the car, can we go find Lauren?"
They all nodded & we paid for our food & left. As soon as we got in the car they start throwing questions at me left & right.
"Mila what happened with you & Lauren?"
"I went to the bathroom & Lydia followed me. Well when I got out of the stall she pushed me up against the wall & pinned my arm down where I couldn't move. She kissed me but I didn't kiss back, I tried to pull away but she stuck her tongue down my throat & about that time Lauren walked in. I ran after her but Lydia pulled me back & I slapped her. I told her to stay away and she just nodded" I finally say with tears rolling down my cheeks. Dinah pulled me into a hug since we was sitting the back & the other girls awed.
"I will kill her" ally said which kind of shocked us
"Slow your roll short stuff. We need to get Lauren to come around" Dinah says laughing at Ally's anger.
"How?" I asked
"I have a plan" Normani said as we pulled up next to Lauren's apartment.

~~~~~~~
What do you think Camila will so?
Comment & vote! Ilysm
-Tana 💞