Chapter 7

Camila's POV

"CHRIS! What the hell just happened?" I screamed at Chris while holding a pack of ice on Lauren's jaw and the other pack on her shoulder.
"I have no idea, & I have no clue who those guys are. I was going to go the mall today but I'll stay home with you guys until our parents get home with Taylor from Disneyworld"
"Thank you so much"
"Stay here with Lauren until she wakes up, I'm going down the street to get some Advil for the pain when we wakes up" he said grabbing his keys
I didn't say anything, I just nodded. Lauren looked so peaceful but it broke my heart to see her hurt. She started to wake up after a few minutes Chris left.

Lauren's POV

I slowly opened my eyes with a terrible headache. The last thing I remember was telling Camila to run and then everything went black. I opened my eyes all the way and saw a very concerned Camz hold two packs of ice on my body.
"Hey beautiful" I said trying to sit up but she held me down
"Lauren, what the hell just happened?"
"I have no idea. He knocked on the door while I was making breakfast & they attacked me. I guess he was mad about me kicking his ass yesterday" I said with a smirk
"Don't joke Lauren, this is serious!"
"I know but that's what happened. Wait they didn't lay a finger on you did they?" I said sitting up but I moved to fast making my head hurt even worse.
"No I knocked one guy out with your bat & then Chris took over from there" she said & kiss my forehead as if to make it feel better
"Where's Chris at?"
"He went to the store. Lay back down, how does your shoulder feel?"
"It's throbbing pretty bad. how did I hit it?"
"After that Austin guy punched you, you hit the side of the table & hit the ground hard"
"It hurts to move it. Camz what if it interferes with softball & I lose my scholarship?"
"Wait, you have a scholarship?"
"I was going to tell you today! coach said University of Florida was at my game yesterday & they offered me a scholarship!" I say still throbbing in pain.
"Lolo that's awesome!" She said kissing my cheek. "Oh my gosh, this is all my fault. I should of never pushed him at the game, I'm the reason why he came here. Lolo I'm so sorry" she said crying into my chest
I picked her head up to where she was looking me in the eyes. "Listen, you was taking up for me. None of this is your fault. Things happened for a reason, and I'm glad your in my life. I rather you be in my life than softball, okay?" I said pulling her into a passionate kiss. We pulled away when we heard someone cough.
"Um Laur, I got you some um Advil" Chris said handing the bag to Camila.
"Chris, please don't tell mom & dad! I wanna tell them personally"
"I won't. If your happy, that's all that matters. I support you guys"
"Thank you so much chris, I love you!"
"Love you to Lauren. I'll be up in my room if you guys need anything"
We both nodded & Camz got me a cup of water so I could take my Advil. She climb onto the couch with me & we started watching tv with her arms wrapped around my waist and my head laying on her shoulder. She made me feel safe.
I started to dose off when Camila shook me a little to keep me awake.
"Lolo! you can't fall asleep, what if you have a concussion?"
"But I'm so sleepyy" I said in a baby tone
"No, stay awake. I'll stay up with you"
I nodded and we changed positions to where my head was laying in her lap and she was sitting upright. We talked for the longest time about everything.
"Lolo, what's your favorite animal?"
"Tigers! they so beautiful & fierce"
She giggle at the world fierce.
"You're so cute"
"Hey Camz."
"Yeah?"
"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? I wanted to ask you today when I took you out on a surprise date but then all th-" she crashed her lips onto mine. The taste of her lips were addicting and I couldn't get enough.
"Of course I will be" she said looking down at me. we pecked lips and continued talking about random things.
"What college do you want to go to?" I ask Camz. I could tell not many people asked her this. Everyone has been to busy asking me, she deserves the best college too.
"Honestly University of Florida too. They have a great vet program & I want to help animals. I know it's where you wanna go but I think it's a great school" she replied
I just smiled & grabbed her hand locking her finger in with mine.
"How did I get so lucky?" I said kissing her hand
"I can say the same thing" she said leaning down, kissing my lips.

*1 week later*

Lauren's POV

My head is better but my shoulder had been bothering me a lot. When I throw the ball at practice it kills me. Nothing really exciting happened this week. Me & Camz are happier than ever, we play 2 games & won both. No sign of Austin or his two friends. Life is great.
I invite Camz over for dinner tonight. I think it's a good time for me to tell my parents I'm gay and I'm dating Camila. She told her parents & they were very supportive of her. I just hope this night go out as planned.

TO CAMZ<3
'Are you ready?'

FROM CAMZ<3
'Yeah, are you picking me up?'

TO CAMZ<3
'Of course baby, I'll be right over there'

With that I got in my car & drove over to her house. I honked the horn when I got there. She came out looking hotter than ever. She got into my car & I pecked her lips.
"You ready?" I asked
"No matter what happens, I'm glad I met you" she said holding my hand
"Same" I pecked her lips & drove back over to my house.

It's time I thought to myself in fear of what might happen. I don't want my parents to freak out & having the possibility that they take Camila away from me. She makes me stronger & I haven't threw up after a meal in 2 weeks for the first time in 3 years. She's the reason why I keep going. Ever herd of love at first sight? well it does exist. I hope my parents accept me for me. Everyone else has, why wouldn't they...?

~~~~~~~~~
Tell me what you think!
Love all my readers xoxo
-Tana