Chapter 10

Ally's POV

Camila was still crying into our arms when Lauren's parents walked out with the doctor.
"Well Chris, Taylor, girls. Lauren's is in a mild coma. Apparently she's had a concussion the past week and a half that when she hit her head, it put her in a coma..." Mrs. Jauregui said holding her husband's hands
At this point, the only thing holding Mila on her feet from crashing to the ground was me & Normani. I seen Dinah sit down in one of the chairs and threw her hands on her head and looked down at her feet. Chris & Taylor ran over to their parents and they all joined in a hug.
"Ho-how long w-will she be in the coma?" Normani finally asked
"Doctor said no more than a week, but if she doesn't wake up within a week..." Mr. Jauregui paused but he soon finished his sentence. "It might be years before she wakes up".
"C-can I go s-see her?" ask Camila while we were still holding her up
"Of course"
She asked to go alone & finally got the strength to stand up on her own. She walked into Lauren's room and closed the door shut.

Camila's POV

Lauren.. my beautiful Lauren. She looked so peaceful sleeping in the bed. I sat at the corner of the bed and grabbed her hand & gave it a long kiss while I tears ran off my face & onto her hand.
"Lauren, I know you can't hear me but you can pull through this. You mean to much to me and everyone that has ever loved you. Lolo, you're the reason why I can make it through the day. Please don't leave me, please.." at this point I crawled into the bed and was crying into her arm.
I starred at her face, her perfect face. There wasn't one single flaw I saw. Her lips were perfect, soft and just the right fit for mine. Her eyes, a beautiful green color when they were open. What I would do just to see her green eyes open again & lock in with my dark brown eyes. I miss her so much already.
"I love you" I whispered before falling asleep next to her in the bed.
"Camila, honey. Wake up" her mom said to me.
"Huh, w-what time is it?"
"It's 9am, you've already missed your first period class for school"
I didn't care, I wanted to stay with Lauren, I didn't want to leave her side.
"Is it ok if I skip today?"
Lauren's mom nodded and walked outside. She soon can back in with Dinah, Ally, & Normani.
"Guess you guys wanted go skip too?" I asked giving them a half smile.
They all joined me and we talked all day. Mostly about Lauren. They told me the crazy thing that she's done in the past, like one time she went to her uncles house & he owned horses so she took one out for a ride & ended up falling off & having to walk 6 miles back to her uncles ranch. We all laughed & continued talking. Even though Lauren was in the room.. It felt like she was gone. It was getting pretty late so Mrs. Jauregui sent us home to take showers. I didn't wanna leave Lauren, but I did smell pretty bad...
I was in the car with all of the girls on our way home. "Hey, can you guys skip with me again tomorrow and come see Lauren?"
They all hesitated and finally Dinah spoke. "Mila, I'd love to."
"Of course" Ally said right after.
"Sure thing!" Normani followed.
"You guys can stay with me & we'll take showers & leave first thing in the morning" Dinah stated.
We all nodded and by the time we made it to her house, everyone fell asleep except me....
'What if she doesn't make it?' I thought to myself
'Of course she's going to make it' I reassured my self. It felt so lonely not to have my arms around her, or her arms around me. I miss her sweet smell, I missed they way she laughed, I miss.. well everything. I missed my Lauren...
After that I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Do you guys think Lauren will make it?🙈

Feedback💞
-Tana