Chaper 12

(PG-13. If you don't feel comfortable reading some parts of this chapter, please feel free to skip over them.)

Camila's POV

I won't up more excited than ever. Today was the day me & Lauren finally have our first date. I missed sleeping in her arms last night. This nights going to be different & the best one yet.

FROM LOLO<3
'Change of plans. I'll pick you up at 5, wear something nice.. and sexy;)'

TO LOLO<3
'Ok & just for you:*"

I realized it was already 12 & I needed to look perfect for this date so I called Ally to come over & help me get ready. She always had the best style and I loved the way she did my make up.
About 15 minutes she showed up at my house. We went through the whole beauty treatment. She waved my eyebrows, put gel in my hair that made it extra soft, moisturized my face so the little bags under my eyes were gone, she helped me look the best I have in a long time.
"Mila, you look absolutely beautiful! now let me start on your make up"
She gave me the 'smokey eye' look around my eyes, put a light coat of foundation on & finished up with a dark pink lip stick. Ally then started to curl my hair & finished up 40 minutes before it was time for Lauren to come get me.
"ALLY, WHAT DO I WEAR" I said looking into my closet full of clothes but it seemed like I had nothing to wear.
Ally walked over to & gently pushed me aside & started to look through my clothes. She then pull out this white dress I've only wore a few time. It was perfect for tonight. I slide it on & looked into the mirror satisfied.
"Thank you so much Ally" I said pulling her into a hug
"Anything for you! I wanna know every detail tomorrow at school" she winked at me before getting into her car & leaving.
It was 4:50. I could feel the nerves building up in my stomach as if I could throw up everything I have ever consumed. 4:55... and then there was a knock at the door.

Lauren's POV

I stood at Camz door in a red short dress and my hair curled while I held a rose be hide me back. I finally got up the courage to knock and waited for her to open it. I could feel butterflies build up in my stomach and my heart started to beat faster & faster..
The door slowly open & it felt like my heart was going to explode but my mouth hung open at the sight of Camila. She looked more beautiful than ever, I felt my heart melt inside me.
"Hey Lolo" she said smiling at me. Her smile, was perfect. She was perfect.
"Hey baby" I said handing her the rose
"Awh, you're the best!" she said taking the rose and pulling me into a hug. I never wanted to let her go.
"Where are we going?" she asked while we made our way to the car. I was finally allowed to drive again but I wasn't able to go very fast cause it could give me a headache.
"It's a surprise"
"Lolo pleaseee" she wined
"No not yet"
"Fine" she folded her arms and stuck out her lower lip.
I reached over & grabbed her hand locking my fingers with hers."you're so cute"
She just blushed and then I put both of my hands back onto the steering wheel. After a hour of riding we finally arrived.
"Lolo, why are we at the ocean's boating dock?"
"You'll see" I say smiling at her parking the car
I got out and walked over to her side of the car and opened the door to help her out. I escorted her over to a large white boat with lights hanging from the sails and a table set up just for two.
"Lauren, I love it!" she said jumping on me and gave me a tight hug.
"There's a bed so we can stay all night" I say helping her onto the boat.
I walked her over to the table after I untied the boat & started to set sail. I pulled the seat out for her to sit in & then took my seat shortly after. I cooked us roasted turkey with some pizza on the side & for dessertt, I made chocolate pie with banana slices mixed with it. I know it sounds cheesy but it's all of Camila's favorite food & I wanted it to be perfect.
"I've never been so happy in my life" she says kissing me over the table.
After we finished eating, I laid some blankets out & we laid down starring at the stars.
"How did I get to lucky?" I hear her ask
"With?"
"With you. I couldn't of asked for a better night and I'm glad you're in my life Lolo"
"I couldn't of asked for a better person to be in my life. I love you Camz" I say sitting up so my face is inches from hers
"I love you too Lolo" she said leaning into me, giving me a passionate kiss. It started to get heated and she crawled over on top of me never breaking the kiss. I ran my hands up & down her body until I made my way to her ass, grabbing it & pulling her tight against my body.
"Are you sure?" I asked pulling away from the kiss looking into her chocolate brown eyes
"I've never been so sure in my life" she smile.
We sit up & I took her to the bed that was in a room on the other end of the boat. After I close the door she grabbed me & threw me onto the bed. she walked over to me and started to pull my dress off & I did the same to her. She unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere in the room. She started to kiss my lips and made her way down to my neck, sucking on my pulse. I didn't hold back so I let out a few moans. She started to massage my boobs and bit my nipple causing me to moan even more. She left wet kisses around my breast and made her way down to my panties. She looked up at me as if she was asking for permission & I nodded. She slipped them away and started to get down to business. Next thing before you knew it, she was inside me. And I tugged at her hair with one hand while holding a tight grip of the bed sheets with my other head. I could feel myself reaching my climax & she knew it too. "Camz..oh...faster.." I moan & she did as I requested. Finally I hit my climax and all my juices came out but she had no problem cleaning them up. After she finished she made her way back up on top of me, kissing me softly. "My turn" I said flipping her around so now I was on top.
I kissed her softly & made my way down to her breast. I unhooked her bra and threw it to the side. I left kisses here & there and started to bite on her nipples. She let out a slow moan which turned me on even more. I started to kiss my way down to her entrance, before I took off her panties I looked up to her.
"Ready?"
She nodded and shut her eyes.
I slowly slipped them off and left kisses at her inner thigh to tease her. "Lauren, now" she moaned tugging at my brown locks & I did as she request. I stuck my tongue inside her and felt her hands on the back of my neck pushing me father into her. She was almost to her climax so I reached up & started massaging her breast and keep going. Soon all of her juices came out & I gladly cleaned them up. After I finished I laid up next to Camila in the bed and started to kiss her passionately.
"I love you so much Camz"
"I love you too Lolo"
I threw the covers over us so we didn't get too cold and I pulled her close into my body, keeping her warm & safe. I played with her hair until she fell asleep on my chest.
Nothing could ever compare to her beauty. She was literally the definition of 'perfect'.
"Sweet dreams beautiful" I said kissing her forehead and soon fell asleep as well.

~~~~~~~
FEEDBACK. Ily💞
-Tana