Chapter 13

Camila's POV

I was startled by a knocking on the close door on our boat. I opened my eyes & saw what seemed like a police officer knocking. We were still lying naked in the bed with our clothes scattered all over the place.
"Lauren" I said shaking her pulling the covers over us more. "there's a guy at the door"
"What?" she moaned in her husky morning voice which sounded so sexy.
"There's a cop at the door."
She opened her eyes and jumped up quickly wrapping one of the blankets around her body, making sure nothing was showing. She opened the door just a little so he wasn't able to see me laying in the bed.
"Yes officer?" she asked to the young looking man
"Hi, what are you doing out here this early so far from the dock?"
"My girlfriend & I spent the night in here and we just stopped the boat out here so we wouldn't be in the way of the other boats" Lauren replied.
"Okay. can I see you're boating license's?"
"Sure" she looked over at me "camz, toss my wallet to me. It's right next to you"
I did as she request and she pulled her license out & showed the man.
"Okay thank you, you too have a good day now" he said with a smile & got back on his boat & went back to the dock.
"Lauren, that was close" I say while I opened the covers so she can get back into bed
"Yeah, we should probably get to school in time for lunch" she replied pulling me close into her.
"But it's only 8. We have a few hours to ourselves" I say rolling over onto of her, with my legs around her. She worked her hands up & down my body & I start to lean down kissing her lips. I licked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance & she gladly accepted. We pulled away when breathing was a problem but before pulling away she grips the bottom of my lip with her teeth, causing it to bleed a little.
"But then we won't have time to eat" she says smiling at me
I jumped up as fast I could & put on some sweats Lauren brought us & threw my hair up in 2 minutes. I looked over at her laying in the bed, shocked that I got ready that fast
"Well come on, I'm hungry" I tell her putting my hands on my hips
She laughed and got up too.
We drove the boat back & tied the dock.
"Where do you want to eat?" Lauren says looking over at me while we walked to her car
"Can we get IHOP?"
"Of course" she grabs my hand and kisses me on the check.
Thank god IHOP wasn't crowed. We walked in & took out seats. I ordered banana nut pancakes with eggs, bacon, and hash browns on the side. It was like eating heaven on a plate. Lauren got French toast with just eggs on the side. Our food was ready in 15 minutes but it's only took me 5 minutes to eat it all.
"Damn Camz, slow down. It's not going anywhere I promise"
I look up at her with my face stuffed. I swallowed what I had & began to speak.
"I know but I'm so hungry" I groaned in a baby voice
"When aren't you hungry?"
We laugh & soon finished our meal and started to drive back to Lauren's house to get ready for school. It was 10 by now & we needed to be the school at 11:30 to make it to lunch.
We got back to her house, took showers, fixed up & all that kind of stuff. It was 11:18 when I was ready down stairs waiting for Lauren.
"LOLO HURRY UP, WERE GOING TO BE LATE" I screamed to her
"GO AHEAD & START THE CAR. I GOTTA GRAB MY BALL STUFF"
"OK BABE"
I grabbed her keys and walked outside to her car. I wanted to drive & I didn't think she would mind so I stayed in the drivers seat after I started it. Soon after Lauren can running out if the house & with 3 different bags. She threw them in the car and jumped in the passenger seat.
"Have enough bags?" I ask her laughing
"Ones for my books, one is for clothes, & one has my gear in it" she says out of breath. I lean over & gave her a kiss. I felt her smile into the kiss which made my heart beat a million times faster. We pulled away & she kisses my forehead.
"We're going to be late Camz" she broke my thoughts as I was starring into her beautiful green eyes.
"Oh, right"
I drove off & we made it to school just in time. We got out of the car & Intertwined our fingers together while walking in the school. We put out bags in our lockers & started to go to the cafeteria. Dinah, Ally, & Normani was sitting at the table we usually sit at so we joined them.
"Look who decided to come to school today" Dinah says with a smirk. We both blush and just sat down.
"Oh my god...NO WAY!" Normani says looking at us wide-eyed
"YOU GUYS DID IT" Ally said jumping up
"ALLY, there's like 300 people in here!" Lauren told her while blushing.
"Awhhhh Camren" Dinah says walking over & gave us a hug. As well as the others.
"Anyways, what have we missed?" I say changing the subject with my face still red as ever
"Nothing really" Normani told us.
After Normani said that, there were piercing screams & I herd gun shot and then everything went black...

Lauren's POV

I herd deathly screams as a car drove by out school, shooting at it. When I seen Camila hit the ground, my heart stopped. No, not her.
I ran over to her body & saw the bullet wound in her shoulder. 3 inches over & she would of been dead. I took off my shirt not caring we were in school, & tightly wrapped it around her wound, putting as much pressure as I could. Her head was bleeding from hitting the ground so hard.
"SOMEBODY CALL 911" I herd Dinah scream, helping me with Camila.
"Please baby, stay with me." I whispered & kissed her fore head.