Chapter 34

Lauren's POV
For the rest of the weekend, we basically spent the whole time with the girls. I've missed spending time with them. Well all went to the movies, went out to eat & mostly just talked & hung out. It was Sunday night & I was alone in my apartment packing for Texas. I had to take Camila back to her place so she can pack as well. Out flight leave at 6am & it was now 11pm. I needed to get some sleep but I was too excited. The fact that Camz might actually have a good future & get to presume her dreams makes me happy inside & out. I finally laid in the bed an drifted off into a deep sleep.
I woke up to my alarm clock beeping what seemed like forever. I threw my a over onto the night stand & completely knocking everything off. I looked over to my phone & it was 5:00. I got up and threw my hair into a bun & put on some sweats. I loaded my car with all my bags & drove over to Camz place. When she came out she did the same.
We arrived at the air port about 5:50, just in time for our plane. We sat in the waiting area waiting for our plane to b called.
"Hey Lo?" she says while resting her hand onto my shoulder.
"Yeah boo?"
"I need to tell you something" she said sitting back up, facing me.
"Of course. You can tell me anything?"
"I rescheduled my audition to be a duet"
"That great! but who with?" I say with a smile on my face.
"Well...you..."
The smile on my face shrunk smaller and I began to think. Wait, she signed me up for the X-factor? I'm not even prepared. I wanna sing with Camila but I'll only hold her back. "W-what?"
"Please don't be mad. You said before you wanted to sing with me! I love you and I wanna be with you forever" she said with tears forming in her eyes.
"Don't cry" I say pulling her into a hug. "I'm not mad, but I'm not prepared. What if I mess up & I'm the reason why you don't get to live your dreams?"
She pulled out of the hug & gave me a kiss. "I don't care, as long as I'm with you then I'm already living my dreams"
"I love you so much" I tell her while giving her another hug.
"I love you too Lolo"

"Flight 76 to Texas is now boarding" they announced.
We both stood up & intertwined our fingers with one hand & rolled our bags with the other. I hated riding on planes, I have an awful fear of heights. While we boarded onto the plane, I constantly played with my hair. I only did this when I was really nervous. Camila looked over to me & sat her hand on my leg & gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"You okay lo?"
"Not really. I have a fear of planes & heights in general" I say still twirling my hair in between my fingers.
"I'll be here the hole time, don't worry" she said taking my hand from my hair & locking her fingers with mine. After a few minutes, I laid my head on her shoulder & drifted to sleep.
"We're hear baby, wake up" a smooth voice said to me while I slowly opened my eyes & saw Camz looking at me with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.
"Carry me" I groaned holding out my arms for her to pick me up.
"I can't, I have to get our bags" she said while kissing the top of my forehead.
"Fine" I say while standing up & grabbing my laptop to walk with Camz to get our bags. We both grabbed our luggage & met up with Camila's mom who was already in Texas.
"Well hi Lauren, it's good to see you" she said pulling me into a bone crushing hug.
"Same to you! I've missed you" I reply back to her.
"Karla told me you was singing with her?"
"Mom! don't call me Karla" camila said in a angry tone.
"Yeah Mrs.Cabello" I chucked. When her mom turned around to put our bags in the car I whispered to Camila. "I think it's cute" and kissed she side of her cheek. She started to blush & I threw my arm around her & helped her into the car. Our audition was at 7pm & it was only 12 in Texas so that give me about 5 or 6 hours to practice the song. Wait, what are song are we doing?
"Camz, what are we singing?"
She smiled and took out a piece of paper with lyrics on it.
'It Takes Two by: Katy Perry'
"Awh, I love this song!" I say gripping th paper tighter as I read it.
"I know, that's why I picked it" she said crawling over onto my lap in the backseat of the car. I leaned up & pressed my lips onto hers, moving in sync. I rested my head on hers & whispered "I love you Camz"
I could feel her smile and she said "I love you too Lolo".
We reached the hotel we was staying in & went up to the room. Me & Camila practice singing on the bed while her mom brought us lunch & some Starbucks.
"Thank you Mrs.Cabello" I say as she hands me my Cotton Candy frappe.
"Of course. Here you go Mila" she replied while handing Camila her java chocolate chip frappe.
"Thanks mommy"
We continued to practice until it was 5:30 & then we started to get ready. We arrived at the auditions at 6:30 and waited to be called. Soon it was about 7 & they called for us.
"Lauren Jauregui & Camila Cabello"
I stood up & could feel the butterflies overtake my stomach. Camz must of noticed & she grabbed me hand, calming me down a little. We walked up to the stage & their sat Demi, Simon, LA, and Brittany. Which made me even more nervous.
"Hi ladies, what's your names?" Simon asked
"I'm Camila"
"I'm l-lauren" I stuttered. Good job Lauren, way to make a first impression.
"What will you be singing?" Demi said while taking a sip of her water.
"It takes two by Katy Perry" Camila answered. I wasn't going to talk because I was so nervous.
"Ok girls, lets hear it"
I cleared my head & looked over to Camila. She gave me a reassuring smile & we began to sing.

~~~~~~~~~~~
will they make it? Comment & vote! give me ideas for the next chapter (:
-Tana💞