Chapter 14

Dinah's POV

Everything was so peaceful. Even though people were screaming & crying, it felt like the whole world was on mute. Out of all the people in the school, Camila is the only one who got shot. A innocent girl who is nothing but a good person gets carried away unconscious in a ambulance. & a damaged Lauren crying into my arms, barley able to stand on her two feet.
"Why her, why not me" she mumbles crying into my arms. I run her head, trying to calm her but it doesn't work. Ally & Normani join us, holding Lauren tighter than ever.
"Come on Lauren, we should get to the hospital." I say
She didn't move, just continued to cry into my arms. Finally she looks up at me & nods. We all get in her car, but Ally drives. While sitting in the car, Lauren started to pray.
"Please god, please keep her alive. Keep her with me and all of us. She has been nothing but sweet to every body she has ever met. Don't take her away from me. Leave her & take me. She deserves so much better. God please"
I could see the tears roll down her face, she was so hurt. Inside & out.
The rest of us were crying too, but not as bad as Lauren. I pulled her to a hug and let the tears roll down my arm from her pale face.
Finally we reached the hospital but Lauren couldn't move, as if she was paralyzed. She starred off into space, thinking about who knows what.
"Lauren, we need to go" Normani told her
She nodded & slowly got out of the car. We tried to run up to the floor Camila was on, but there's no way Lauren could run. We reached her room and she laid peacefully in her bed, with all kinds of wires hooked up to her.
"Lauren... isn't this the room you was in..?" Ally asked. I looked at the number & it was.
She nodded and Normani pulled her into a hug.
"Weird isn't it? being here again. I just didn't want to see her on the other side of the window though" Lauren spoke starring at Camila.
We all looked at each other & felt our face grew white. Something isn't right. I felt something bad in my heart, telling me that it's not good.
Her parents ran in & Ally told them what happened & they ran into the room that Camila was in. Lauren walked over to the waiting room and sat down.

Normani's POV

"Lauren, you okay?" Dinah asked her.
She didn't respond. Of course she wasn't okay, but something... was different...
She all sat there & finally after 3 hours, her parents came out to tell us the news.
"Hey girls. Camila is awake & okay. She's just going to be here for a couple of days..."
Before Mrs.Cabello could finish the rest of her sentence, Lauren interrupted her.
"Can I go see her?"
"Well, Lauren. Yes but there's a problem."
Lauren's face became even more pale and tears started to form in her eyes.
"Wh-what do you mean?" I ask
"She lost her memory. she only remember things before her first day at your school"
Lauren collapsed to the ground, crying into her knees. I ran over to her & pulled her into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry" I whispered to her.
"I'm sorry girls. You can still go see her, help her catch up with her memory... please"
We all nodded & then Mrs.Cabello walked over to Lauren & helped her to her feet.
"Lauren, ever since she met you, she's been the happiest I've ever seen her. Even if she don't remember being with you, I still want you to be in her life."
"Of course" Lauren said, holding back the tears.
We all helped Lauren into the room & seen Camila confused as if she didn't know us... oh wait, she didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Even tho Camila has lose her memory, will she still fall in love with Lauren?

-Tana