Chapter 31

Lauren's POV
I woke up feeling nerves & Camz was asleep in my arms. Today was my first game in months. Don't get me wrong, I was excited to play but I was so nerves. What if I screw up & Camila thinks I suck? That's my worse fear. I slowly slipped away from her grip around my body & walked into the bathroom. Our classes got canceled today so we stayed in. I threw water on my face to calm me down & started to brush my teeth. I looked into the mirror & my mind started to wonder. What does Camila even see in me? she could do so much better. I'm so unordinary & she's so EXTRA ordinary. What if I do bad today & she realizes that I am no good & decides to leave. I love her so much but I feel like I can't give her every thing she wants.
"Lolo... come back" she moaned with her eyes barely open.
"I'm coming babe"
As I was almost to the bed, I herd a knock at the door. "LUCY, CAN YOU GET THAT"
"Sure!"
I know Lucy was already awake, she always gets up aroun 8 & I wasn't sure what time it was but it was later than that. When I herd the door open, I could hear Dinah.
"Yo! Is Lauren here?" she asked
"Yeah, her & Camila are in her room"
"Ohhh Camern I see!"
"Huh"
"Lauren & Camila makes Camren, it's something Dinah made when they started dating" Normani explained.
"Oh, gotcha. Well come in & I'll let her know you are hear. I'm Lucy by the way, & this is Vero"
I threw on a shirt & started to wake up Camz. "Hey, the girls are hear"
"5 more minutes" she moan. She always said that
"Camzziii" I say in a baby tone while climbing on top of her an starting to kiss her neck. I teased her for a bit & then stood up next to the bed. "Come on!"
"Fine" she groaned & put on her short as well. When we walked out of my room, 3 girls tackled us to the ground, literally.
"CAMREN I MISS YOU" Ally screamed
"DAWGS" dinah said after Ally. Normani didn't say anything except squeeze us tighter in her & had a big smile on her face.
"I've missed you guys" Camila say while standing up & helping me up as well.
"So you guys met my roommate & her girlfriend?" I asked
"Yes, there cool! So what time is the game?" Normani asked.
"Starts at 5!" Camila said with excitement. "What time is it now anyways?"
"Dawg, it's 1! you guys sleep late" Dinah chucked.
Damn, already 1? I didn't even realize it. WAIT, we have to be at the field at 3 & I haven't even ate yet.
"SHIT" Lucy yelled. I guess her & Vero didn't realize what time it was either
"Guys, we have to go!" Vero says standing & starting to change.
"Lo, you have 5 hours?" Camila said with her lower lip sticking out.
"I know boo, but we have to be at the field at 3 to clean up the place, & none of us has ate yet"
"Gotcha, here" she handed me my ball pants & I changed right there within 3 minutes. Me, V, & lu all threw on our uniform & ran out the door but before we left I pulled Camz close into me & kisses her passionately.
"See you in a few babe" I whispered to her. She pecked my lips & we ran out of the door & stopped by Cookout on the way.

Camila's POV
Me & the girls basically caught up & hung out until it was 4, so we all started to get ready or the game. I put on a blue crop top with some white pants. It was chilly outside so I put on a Lauren's black jacket & one of my bows on as well. I loved the way her clothes smells, it was as if she was holding me in her arms. She was my world, if I do get through on X-factor how am I going to make it with her miles & miles away from me? Her voice is just as beautiful as mine, she should be doing this with me... wait... She can! I can call the manager & tell him I'm a duet instead of alone! but I'll tell her something else... I know she loves to sing, she has talked about doing this with me before. But she said she would be holding me back, she wouldn't be though. She would make us better.
"Yo, Mila. we need to get going" Dinah said breaking me from my thoughts.
"W-what. Oh right, lets go"
We all piled up in Ally's car & left, driving to the game. It was about 10 minutes until it started, so we watched Lauren warm up with Lydia, their second basemen. They were throwing while Lucy & Vero was batting with the rest of the team.
"Lauren, Lyd! game time!" their coach yelled. They nodded & soon ran back into the dugout. I smile at her when she ran by & she gave me a wink which made me melt inside. The things that girl does to me.

~~~~~~~
Camz, whatcha thinking?
Comment & vote!
Btw I'm working on a new story called 'be yourself'. It's basically a girl I know who's life was got messed up & I use my own name so no one would know her. I'll be post more of that once I start writing it more, check it out (:
-Tana💕