Chapter 27

Lauren's POV
It's been a month since Camila & I last spoke. I miss her more than anything but I don't think she misses me as much. Maybe see did realize that I was holding her back and she moved on. I thought it would be easier now but it's only gotten worse. I've been throwing up after meals again & start to cut my arms. I figured if I feel a different pain it will be easier to move on, but it's not. Other than being miserable over Camila, everything has been good. In about a week I'll be able to play softball again. I started school few days ago & I actually like my classes, although I haven't seen Camila on campus anywhere. Was this even the school she wanted to go to, it was it just cause of me? I really need to stop thinking of her.
I woke up about 7am and did my daily routine & headed to class. It was Wednesday so i was going to my Health occupational class. After college I wanna go into the nursing field, I've always loved helping people. As I was walking to class, I had a few minutes to myself so I thought I would get some coffee in the campus cafe. I walk over to the counter & place my order, as I'm walking back to the other side of the counter I hear a familiar voice.
"Lauren?"
I turned around & my heart dropped. It was Camila.
"Oh hey Camz" wait, I should not call her that. Ugh what am I doing?
"How you been?" she said standing up & giving me a hug... as if there was nothing between us.
"I've been doing pretty good, I get to start playing again next week"
"That's good. When's the next game, I'll come watch you play!" she said with a smile from ear to ear.
I grabbed her gently on the arm & tugged for her to sit down & she did.
"Do you think that's a good idea?" I asked her
"What do you mean?"
"I don't think we should be pretending like nothing happened between us" I said grabbing her hand but she quickly pulled away.
"Well pretending that we've never met wasn't a good idea but you sure came up with that one all on your own!" she snapped at me.
I was shocked by what she just said. It's not like she's made an attempt to talk to me after I left, she hasn't even tired.
"I'm sorry..." she started "I ha-have to go"
"No" I say grabbing her hand & pulling her into a hug. Oh how I've missed holding her in my arms. "Stay with me? I can skip my first class"
She nodded & sat back down at the table with me. We talked for 2 hours about well, everything. She told me she was auditioning for X-factor in 2 weeks & I congratulated her.
"Come with me?" she asked
"Are you sure?"
"I've never been more sure in my life" she said holding my hand across the table.
"Okay, I'll go. But come to my game next Friday. I'll actually be able to play"
"Of course"
"Camz?"
"Yeah Lolo" she said. I've missed her calling me Lolo.
"I miss you. I hate not being able to talk to you. I know I broke you but..." I was cut off by her lips pressed against mine. I didn't care if we was in public or not, I kissed back. I've missed our lips against each other. When we pulled away, we starred into each other eyes for what seemed like forever.
"I-I have to go" I say grabbing my bag & walking out of the door.
I can't do this again, she's finally starting her career. I can't be the reason why she stays here & doesn't get to live her dream.

Camila's POV
What just happened? I thought we were making progress, & it felt like the perfect time to kiss her. She can't say she didn't feel anything in that kiss cause I know she did. I've missed her so much. After we became distance, I thought I would give her some space and she would come back to me... but she never did. I still want her to come to the audition with me though, to help my calm my nerves.

TO LOLO<3
'Hey I'm so sorry about that... can you still come with me to Texas for my audition?'

FROM LOLO<3
'It's okay, it was my fault. & Sure'

TO LOLO<3
'You want to meet up for coffee in the morning?'

FROM LOLO<3
'Sure. I'll pick u up at your apartment at 7 tomorrow'

*end of convo*

I might still be 'just friends' with her, but I knew one thing. I still want her to be apart of my life & I'm going to find away to make her mine.

~~~~~~~~~~
Comment & vote! might be awhile until I update again, but it won't be to long!
-Tana💞