Chapter 25

Camila's POV
My mom woke us up the hospital & pulling us both into a bone crushing hug.
"I thought I would never see you two again" she said with Tears forming in her eyes
"It's okay mom." I reassured her.
After we finished hugging & crying for a few minutes, she sat down & told us about what were going to be doing for school.
"The head master said you both can start next semester since you've missed a month in the first one. Lauren, the softball coach said you can start at the beginning of the semester as well, if you're able to & recovered but you still have your scholarship."
A smile was thrown on Lauren's face with excitement, she really thought she lost everything. "When can I leave?" she asked while intertwining our fingers together.
"Tomorrow morning, but you're not allowed to put any type of pressure on you're leg for 2 weeks & you'll be on crunches for the next 2 weeks after. You should be fine after that" my mom replied
"So I'll just be out of softball for the first week in the second semester?"
"Yes, although it could be longer, or shorter. Depends on how you heal."
I felt Lauren hand squeeze my hand in relief.
The rest of the day we just talked & got caught up with everything.
"We told the other girls what happened but I haven't had a chance to call & tell them that you're okay" my mom started
"Let's call them now! but I wanna mess with them" I say with a evil smile across my face.
Lauren looked at me confused but just handed me the phone when I asked for it. I dialed Dinah's number & she soon picked it up within seconds as if she was waiting for my call.
"Hello?" she started
"Hi, is this Dinah?"
"Yes. Who is this?"
"This is Camila'a aunt. Have you herd from her lately?" I said in a different accent
"No, have you not herd?"
"Herd what?"
"She & Lauren fell overboard on a cruse & they can't find them." Dinah said with her voice cracking
"WHAT. WHY HAVEN'T I HERD."
"Im sorry"
"It's okay. You know why I haven't herd?"
"Umm... why?"
"Cause I know where they are"
"You do?" Dinah said with confusion.
"Yes. I'm with them"
"Huh?"
"Dinah Jane it's me, camila!"
"Are you joking with me?"
"No it's really me! Lauren say hey to Dinah" I said while holding the phone next to Lauren's head.
"Hey Dinah! we're doing fine!" Lauren said & then I put the phone back to my ear.
"OH MY GOD. IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE OKAY. I MISS Y'ALL" she practically screamed into the phone. She asked about a million questions & I answered all of them & told her we will be home sometime tomorrow afternoon & she said that her & the rest of the girls will be there to meet us. I hung up the phone & continued to talk with my mom & Lauren until it started to get late & we all fell a sleep.
We woke up & they released Lauren & put her in a wheel chair. We arrived at the air port & waited for our plane to be called.
"8:30 flight to Miami Florida" they announced. We were going back to Miami instead of Cuba cause it would cost to much to fly to Cuba & then back Florida but mom said that we'll be coming back to Cuba in a few weeks for a couple of days. My family were all relieved that me & Lauren was okay. Mom had all of our stuff packed & already at Florida. My mom also received all of our belongings that was on the curse ship as well & had that flown to Florida as well. Thank god, cause I had about 20 different bows I brought on the ship.
We all boarded onto the plane & finally relaxed. Lauren fell asleep on my shoulder & my mom was reading a magazine.
"I love you" I herd a voice whisper. The voice belonged to Lauren.
"I love you too Lolo" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. Then we both fell asleep.
When I woke up we were finally back home, officially. Lauren's dad was at the air port to take us home. When he seen us walking into the building, her quickly ran over to us giving us bone crushing hugs.
"In glad you girls are okay" he said holding back a few tears. We all talked for a bit & soon jumped in the car & drove home.
We arrived at Lauren's house & there was a sign on the front of the house reading 'WELCOME BACK CAMREN'. I guess that was Dinah's doings.
I helped Lauren out of the car & into the wheel chair.
"Are you sure you're up to see all the people that's going to be in there? if not we can go to my house & come back later" I asked her
"It's fine. A change in seeing different people will be good" she said looking down.
What was that supposed to mean?
I didn't say anything but pushed her into the house, practically having people tackle us left & right.
"CAMREN" Dinah screamed
"I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN" Ally followed
"WE'VE MISSED YOU" Normani yelled while pushing the others out of the way. We pulled them all into a group hug & soon joined each other on the couch.
We got asked so many questions but gladly answered them. But the one thing that was bothering me, was Lauren. She was practically ignoring me, she barely even made eye contact with me. Acting like she was stuck on the island alone... WITHOUT me. I don't understand. It wasn't something I did... was it? she tells me she loves me a few hours ago & them acts like I don't exsist? after everything we've been through, she's going to do this? I don't think so. As soon as everyone leaves, I'm talking to her.

~~~~~~~
Has Lauren changed from the experience & decided to forget about 'Camren'?
Comment & tell me what you think! Vote please
-Tana 💞