Chapter 18

Lauren's POV

Few weeks went by & everything seemed perfect. Me & Camz grew happier every day, we caught up with all of our missing school work in 4 days easily, & softball was good. When I started back I was a little rusty but now I'm better than ever & I still have my scholarship. My shoulder doesn't bother me anymore, all I needed was some physical rest. The best thing was that summer break is only 2 weeks away. Me, camz, Dinah, Ally, & Normani all passed our final exams with straight A's, & graduation is only 6 days away. I'm so glad I'll be spending summer with all my friends & college with Canz. Yes, she applied & got accepted to University of Florida. She wanted to get her college education before she set forth her singing career. It was currently Saturday & Camz was out with her family for the weekend while I was spending a day to myself. I laid in my room watching the history channel, stuffing my face with food. I almost forgot how to relax, it felt good to do nothing all day. I practically stayed like this all day. By the time my family came in I was sound asleep in my bed & Camila gets back tomorrow so I'll see if she wants to come over. Life is perfect.
It was late Sunday morning when I woke up, & I texted Camz as soon as I could.

TO CAMZ<3
'Hey boo, wanna come over & have a movie day? your pick(:'

FROM CAMZ<3
'Sure'

*end of convo*

She made me so happy, I couldn't see life without her. Few minutes later I herd a knock at the door. When I opened it, I saw her crying and looking more upset than I ever have. I pulled her inside & gave her a hug. When we stopped sobbing into my chest, she began to speak.
"Lolo, I'm leaving. For the whole summer." She continued to cry
"What? where to?"
"Cuba. My mom wants to visit her family & she said I'm not allowed to stay here"
"Shhh, it's okay. We'll figure out something." I reassure her, kissing the top of her head. "Hey look at me. Nothing is going to keep us apart, okay?"
She nodded & I pecked her lips. I put in a movie & joined her on the couch, wrapping my arms around her to make her feel safe. What am I going to do? a whole summer without her? I barely went a full week without her. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it....
"COME WITH ME" She screamed halfway through the movie
"Hu-where?"
"Cuba! I want you to come with me, I want you to meet my family & seen where I grew up. Please Lolo"
"I'd love to! I won't have softball until the beginning of the fall, so I'm good to go" I say grabbing her hand
"YAY" she attacked me with a kiss
Spending my summer in Cuba with my amazing girlfriend... yeah life just got a little better.

~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter, updating tomorrow. Hmu with da comments & votes. Ily
-Tana 💞