Chapter 5

Somehow, Guy managed to turn eating ramen into a competition with Kakashi.

I just shook my head while eating my food.

"I'll eat more than you Kakashi!"

Kakashi looked at him with a glint in his eyes, meaning Kakashi was amused by all of this. Kakashi never liked admitting it, but sometimes he could get pretty competitive. Now being an example.

Then Kakashi quickly slid his mask down with lightning speed and started chewing when his mask was back on.

"Try and top that, amateur,"

Guy gasped loudly and dramatically, making a few heads turn in our direction.

Teuchi was watching this, also amused.

Guy shoved more ramen into his mouth without chewing and then shoved the food to his cheeks so he could open his mouth to yell at Kakashi.

Before he could speak, I gave him the "look" I learned from my aunt. "Don't you dare,"

Kakashi just chuckled at how similar it was to Aunt Kushina's and Guy nervously swallowed his food since he was aware of that look. 

Guy finished swallowing his food and then spoke. "Just try and top THAT," He said putting an emphasis on 'that'

I rolled my eyes as they continued their competition. "Men..." I muttered to myself.

After finishing, Guy wanted to go out for some drinks. 

I reluctantly agreed.

I followed them to the bar and sat down with them.

"Did you wanna have some too?" Guy asked. "I'll pay,"

I shook my head.

"No, I'm okay,"

He nodded and ordered a bottle to share with Kakashi.

I was tempted, but I knew I couldn't do it.

I ordered some water and Guy immediately got drunk. He started rambling about being youthful and Kakashi just listened quietly as he poured himself another cup of sake.

I knew Guy was gonna need me and Kakashi's help since he has a very low tolerance for alcohol.

After another hour of us talking and catching up, I found myself actually feeling okay for once.

I wasn't trying to be a downer all the time, but I'm always stuck on my past. I'm always regretting decisions I've made, thinking about Obito, or missing my only best friends that I've pushed away.

Guy was now too drunk to stand up and I sighed. 

"It's only 6 pm, how is he this drunk already?" I shook my head.

The man who manages this stand is smart when he makes his customers pay first.

"I knew this wasn't a good idea," Kakashi added.

Kakashi lifted him up on the left and I did the same on the right.

At least this would allow him to rest though, instead of training.

"Ttthanks," Guy slurred. "You guys are really nice,"

I snickered at how he could barely maintain a sentence.

We walked like this for about ten minutes and then I used my foot to open his door. We tried to gently place him onto his bed, but he went tumbling down and then rolled over to his side.

I sweat dropped at how quickly he passed out.

"You know, sometimes I wonder why he does this knowing he can't handle his liquor," I said.