Chapter 7

There was a pounding feeling in my head and I felt groggy.

My eyes slowly opened and the pounding got worse. This felt like I had a hangover.

I looked around and saw that I was lying on the ground. I turned my head to observe where I was, but I couldn't figure that out. The only thing I could figure out that it was dark and cold.

A deep chuckle rang through the air, sending chills down my spine.

"I'm pretty sure you'll remember me,"

It was the man's voice from earlier. I heard his footsteps and saw him standing over me. He took this hood off from his cloak.

Something about him was familiar, but I couldn't figure it out.

His hair was long, extremely bushy, and it almost looked like it was in dreads. He also looked like he was old and had a bunch of scars on his face.

"Remember me?" He smirked.

I didn't respond and he looked a bit irritated.

"I thought after I killed your two friends, you would've never forgotten my face,"

My eyes widened and he looked smug.

"Now you remember," He said. "You look helpless right now and you'll make a good hostage. Once Sakumo's brat sees you, threatening him will be much easier,"

Anger started to course through my veins when I remembered him. He was the one with the afro and everything was his fault. He's the reason why I lost Obito and Rin. He's the reason why Kakashi and I suffered.

"What more do you want from us?" I snapped.

I tried to sit up, but he still had me in his damn wire string.

"What are you rambling about?"

"You caused enough suffering," I narrowed my eyes. "You're the reason why there's a giant hole in my heart that can never be filled,"

He was unfazed and he still had that stupid smirk.

"And because of Kakashi of the Sharingan, I was imprisoned for years. You have no idea what I went through there and I'm about to teach him a lesson,"

I grew angrier.

"What YOU went through?" I raised my voice. "I went through hell all because you had to kidnap my best friend. I lost the love of my life and I had to watch him and my best friend die in front of me because of you,"

He was about to speak, but I cut him off.

"You took everything from me and I nearly drank myself to death because of you. You didn't suffer, you got imprisoned for a crime. Get over it," I shouted hatefully.

This was a mistake. He got angry. "SHUT UP!"

He smacked me across the face harshly. It stung and I couldn't do anything about it because I was still tangled in the string.

"You may be older now, but that still doesn't give you any right to disrespect me like that, Red," He sneered.

Suddenly, there were footsteps. 

I was alarmed, but so was this guy. He apparently wasn't expecting another person either.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

The person didn't reply and my heart started to race in anticipation. They walked past me and I got a glimpse of what they looked like.

They wore a long black cloak with a hood pulled over their face and black gloves. I couldn't see their face at all. Although, I could sense some anger radiating off of them.