Chapter 11

I stared in shock at this woman named "Yuki" because she was acting completely out of character. 

"What? What are you talking about?" The man replied, shocked.

Yuki suddenly stopped moving and her eyes changed back to normal. 

"I-I don't know what came over me," She clutched her head and her eyes started to glow again. 

Deja vu hit me.

No way.

It can't be.

Yuki suddenly dropped to the ground and a man with long black hair suddenly was standing over her.

I observed him even more and saw he was wearing the standard Hidden Mist uniform.

"What the hell did you do to Yuki?!" The man demanded. 

The Mist ninja didn't reply. "Water style, water fang bullet,"

Spikes of water circled the man and enclosed around him. He yelled out in pain and the Mist ninja almost acted coldly to him.

"It's your arrogance that got you here," He said.

His voice was deep. 

I was still standing there in shock. There's no way it's him. I haven't seen him in years.

The Mist ninja suddenly weaved a sign, which I realized was the water prison. Water started forming against the rogue ninja and once he was finally trapped, the Mist ninja looked over at me.

His golden eyes met mine.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Kuroshi?" I asked, with disbelief.

"I see you haven't forgotten me," He replied, with a small smirk. "You really should've been more careful. You're lucky I caught these two,"

"What are you doing here?" I ask. "Did you know that they were after me?"

Kuroshi shook his head. "I've been following these guys for a while because they were lurking around the Hidden Mist Village, so Lady Mizukage gave me permission to track them. I had no idea they were after you though,"

"They're after me because they want revenge against my Uncle Minato," I said to him. "I don't know how many there are, but I have a feeling there's going to be more,"

He looked surprised. "Is it because of the war?"

I nodded.

"Heal yourself and make sure you're ready. The woman is going to regain consciousness soon," Kuroshi said.

I took a medkit out of my pouch and did the best I could to make sure my wounds wouldn't bother me during a fight. Thanks to Rin, now I try to make sure I have one on every mission I go on.

I hope she's proud if she is watching over me.

Once I had my wound patched, I looked over at the woman who was still unconscious.

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

"My jutsu can mess with someone's head and if it's too much for them to handle, they end up passing out," Kuroshi answered. "Are you ready? I can't hold onto the water prison for much longer,"

I nodded and he let go. The man collapsed forward in shock and panted.

"Y-Yuki," He panted and looked over at the unconscious woman.

"Alright, Hana," Kuroshi said, standing next to me now. "Get ready,"

The man stood up and attempted to attack Kuroshi. Kuroshi dodged and then weaved a sign for another water release.