Cicero x Reader

I hate him, but I love him too. Annoying man, but then again he didn't deserve what happened to him. So here is some Pure Insanity™ love for you guys. You can tell he's one of my favourite followers! <3

Warning!: A little bit of masturbation and none consented touching! :P

Fan art: https://au.pinterest.com/pin/398498267002055046/

It's Complicated

The sanctuary was most certainly my home. But my houses all across Skyrim were where I spent most nights.

It was a moonlit night in Hjaalmarch and I was headed to my home, Windstad Manor, after just finishing my last contract. I had just killed Safia, the captain of the Red Wave, and jeez it was hard. That ship was impossible to get onto without being seen. The guards didn't do anything when I was on the ship but after entering I encountered five deadly pirates that were less than friendly about me trespassing on their boat. I had barely made it out alive.

That is why I decided that instead of my Solitude home, I would stay in my house in Morthal. It was a little away from the place of the deed so it would take the guards longer to find me if they tried to track me. I also didn't want anyone finding the last sanctuary our family had so I stayed clear of Dawnstar to protect them.

I rocked up to my house and unlocked the door, limping and trying to climb the front steps was not a good idea and please never try it. It hurt just as much as when I was being attacked by three blood thirty pirates at once. I stumbled through my door and my steward Faendal was cleaning the weapon rack, he quickly jumped to me and wrapped my arm around his neck, hauling me to my bed on the left side of my house just off the main hall. There were still items to add in all areas of my house, but for the most part it was finished. All except the alchemy lab that was still completely empty and probably gathering dust and spiders.

"Thane, you need to be more careful," My housecarl Gorm said. "Here drink this."

He handed me an extreme healing potion and placed a bowl of cabbage soup on my bedside table. Faendal sat me on my bed and patched up my knee. It was bleeding pretty badly and I was not sure how I had even got home with such a gash in it. He dabbed a wet cloth over it, making me hiss in pain, before he used the healing hands spell over and over until the bleeding had stopped.

"Get some rest and one of us will check on you soon." Faendal added, heading down the stairs with the bloody rag and the empty bottle, Gorm followed behind him.

I sighed as I lay down, I could at least feel my leg now and it wasn't in much pain as it was before, but I knew if i headed down too soon the two worry warts would send me back up to 'rest'. I looked up at the ceiling and stared at nothing in particular. I couldn't stop thinking of Cicero.

I had promised the jester that I would play a little 'game of life' once I had returned but it was looking like I wouldn't be heading out tonight. There was a sudden stinging pain and the gash in my leg opened up. My vision was blurred as I sat up straight and tried to heal in myself.

Faendal must have heard me because he came rushing up the stairs with another cloth and two more healing potions. I wanted to help him but it seemed that my consciousness had other ideas. The last thing I remember was Gorm telling me to stay awake, Faendal using healing hands on me, and then I fell backwards. The wood of the roof began twisting into a mess of waves and colours before I passed out.

~Time skip brought to you by fetching the mead.~

I awoke in the dead of night.

"Aww man," I sighed, coving my eyes with my forearm. "I guess I won't be making it home for our little game Cicero."