Vilkas x Reader - Audience

I imagined him being more of a sexual guy so it's a lot more intimate for this one. Too intimate. He only lets the people he trusts watch.

Also being young, and not having sex for a long time (after you have experienced it of course, not when you are a virgin, that's not the same thing) can lead to some pretty fucked up sexual cravings so that is what I based this off. I may or may have not have experienced this exact scenario before <3 What was that? Oh no I'm not a slut at all! I swear ;) <3

Warnings!: Smut, smut that other characters watch. Also he calls you a few horrible names in the heat of the moment but he is a sweetheart and says sorry afterwards.

Fan Art: http://painting-peach.tumblr.com/post/55140112193

Don't tell a soul...

"Vilkas..." I moaned, caressing my breasts and touching my clit.

I arched by back off the bed as my hands left my breasts and grabbed onto the sheets of Vilkas's bed, pulling them to my face as I took in his scent.

It had been two months since we last had sex, and I was extremely aroused by any reminisce of Vilkas that was left laying around Jorrvaskr. I was supposed to deliver some papers to his room for him to look over after he came back from his job, but I got so lost in his smell that I ant left his room since.

Vilkas and Farkas were sent on a very big job; something two members of the circle had to handle on their own, they couldn't risk any of the minor members getting killed. So naturally I begged them to go. But with little to no luck with Farkas, and Vilkas not even batting an eyelid to agree, I decided to drop the issue. Vilkas has kissed me goodbye and I waved them off, watching as they left the hall. That was almost four weeks ago.

I trusted them both not to get killed, and I knew that the job would take a long time, but I just really wanted my Vilkas to return to me. Not only did I want to know he was safe, I also really needed a good fucking.

The first time we had sex was slow and painful, but after a while it became bearable. However after a few sessions of rough fucking I began to crave his touch. My legs quivered with excitement when I imagined what he would do to me.  He would ravage my body, spank my ass, fuck me deeply, and by the Divines if he didn't I would take it from him. I would pull him into this room and tie him to the bed if I had to. I just really needed his cock inside me.

I stuck in a digit, poking it at my g-spot every now and again to make me moan his name.

"Fuck Vilkas..." I breathed. "When you get..." I twitched in pleasure, breathing in a long breath as I entered another digit, "back..." I drew in another long breath when I started to pump faster, "I swear I'm gonna..."

"Gonna what?" I heard from around the corner of the divider.

I jumped in my skin, startled by the voice and quickly draped my clothes over me to cover all the vital areas of my body.

"Leaving some skin for show I see." I looked to the voice, low and behold it was Vilkas pointing to my legs and arms. "It's good to see you again, dear."

His eyes were hungry and his erection was so hard that I visibly gulped.

"Funny, I was about to say the same to you." I mimicked, pointing to his lower half that wore no clothing.

In fact he wasn't wearing much at all, he had a blouse draped over the top half of his figure and that was it.

"Where are your clothes?" I enquired.

"I took them off as we heard you moaning." He smiled. "We have been watching you as you masturbated, I got myself prepared when we made a deal."

"We?" I looked at him with wide eyes.