Vilkas x Reader - Drinking Challenge

Okay so this is for @EmanuelaAresu because they requested for Vilkas and the reader to have a few drinks ;) Let's do this! <3

Warnings!: Smutty and drunk love!

Fan Art: http://minktee.deviantart.com/art/Vilkas-Paint-Practice-339232459

Friendly Competition

We, by that I mean Farkas and I, were having trouble getting Wuuthrad back on it's perch when Vilkas walked in.

"What are you two doing now?" He yelled to us from across the room.

"We just had a small competition that's all." Farkas explained.

"What sort of competition?" Vilkas scowled, looking at the amount of scratches on our arms and the amount of blood on Wuuthrad.

"Who ever could take the most hits from Wuunthrad won." I smiled as I walked up the Vilkas.

"You two are too childish for your own good." He frowned and grabbed my arms, looking them over for any major injuries.

The mead hall was quiet, only us three remained inside after last night. We had gotten a little out of hand I had to admit. Ria and I brawled fist-to-fist all night; we were fighting for the best sat at the table when things escalated and we ended up beat the shit out of each other, it was all in good fun mind you. However, we had gone at each other so much that we were exhausted. We slept in and by the time we awoke the rest of the Companions were out hunting with Aela. Ria decided she would try and catch up with the group, but I decided to stay in the hall. It was so quiet with all the rowdy whelps gone.

"No major concerns. But do be more careful [Y/N]. Okay?" Vilkas said, frown furrowing a little more as his hands rested on his hips.

"Sure, sure Vilkas." I replied, staring at Tilma from a far. Oh right, I guess it was the four of us in here.

I forgot about Tilma, mainly because she creeped me out, but she was still a part of this family.

"Tilma!" I shouted, pushing past Vilkas. "What is for dinner?"

"Get it yourself dear." She smiled sweetly.

I swear she looks and talked like an angel, but by the Nine she was a wolf is sheep clothing.

"Damn." I mumbled and sat down at the hall's centre table.

"I cooked up some seared slaughter fish don't worry." Vilkas whispered as he passed behind my chair, patting my shoulder on the way, and looked over his brothers cuts and bruises.

I smiled. He was so caring, such a big sook, but he was also as tough as nails. The very definition of the best of both worlds. He made me giddy whenever he was close, and the pit of my stomach gathered a new butterfly every time he touched my shoulder or arm. I know it's wrong to love someone I call a shield-brother but who could blame me? He made me feel something I had never felt before now. What did Athis call it? Lust? or Love? I don't really remember, but I know I felt something happen between my legs that had never happened before I met Vilkas. The problem was that I couldn't decide if it was a 'want' or a 'need'.

"I'm fine brother." Farkas said, pulling his arm out of Vilkas's grip and walking to sit next to me. "I down need to be babied you know." He frowned. "This one on the other hand could use a *cough* mentor." He wrapped his arm around my head in a lock.

I struggled under his strength and unbeknownst to me Farkas smiled a shit eating grin and shot it to his brother who folded his hands over his chest and grunted in response.

"Oh come off it Farkas. And let the poor kid go, she is choking from the tight grip." Any other time the word 'kid' would have shot straight through my heart, but right now I could barely see through the black dots that were forming in my eyes.