Delvin x Reader - Saving you

This fic was requested by @DeztaRose. Guys I am so sorry about the gif, I saw it and thought I should share it with you guys. Also I'm making this a two part thing.

Fan Art: https://www.deviantart.com/art/Tamrielvision-Thieves-Guild-610286401

Then get ready...

I panicked.

My breathing was picking up and I was starting to see stars. I was currently caught between two bandits on the outskirts of Riften and they were heavily armed, I on the other hand was not. I had left most of my weapons back at my camp and the only thing I had on me was a steel dagger. I was hiding in the middle of two rocks, hoping and praying that they wouldn't look between them.

"Did you see where she went?" The woman yelled to the guy on the other side of me.

"No, did you?" He was trudging closer to the rock and my heart was beating faster.

They neared me, and I felt something behind me. I held onto my dagger with an iron grip as I felt the presence come closer. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down, there was no way that it was a bandit, I remember only seeing two and that was how many were currently looking for me, certainly not three. Definitely not three. Please don't be three.

My eyes shot open as a hand covered my mouth. I panicked even more, trying to pry the hand off me and unseating my dagger. The person behind me chuckled.

"I don't think that weapon will do you much good, [Y/N]." I breathed out a long sigh as the tension was released from my shoulders. He removed his hand and I turned to face him.

"Delvin, you scared the shit outta me." I lightly hit his arm and he chuckled.

"Well now, I was expecting you to at least thank me for comin' to 'elp you." He unsheathed his own weapon, his elven dagger.

"I will thank you when I'm safe Delvin." I said while trying to decrease my heart rate.

"Can you sneak up to 'em if I attack from front ways?" He readied himself and I nodded.

"Then get ready love." I blushed at the word 'love' and he got up, walking a little away until they noticed him.

"Found you!" The woman yelled.

"Get 'em!" The man followed up.

"Sure, pick on the old guy!" Delvin said, raising his dagger and making a few swings at each of them.

Delvin and I had a sort of 'unspoken feeling' for each other. We were not really sure how to deal with it and every now and again we would slip up. For example he would call me love or slap my ass, and I would call him dear and kiss his cheek. It wasn't that we were ashamed of it, no, we were just concerned about our age gap. I was a young rapscallion and he was an old chap, it was sort of a Romeo and Juliet deal. He was old and I was young, he was from the Thieves Guild and I was the newest member of the Companions, we were just from two different versions of Skyrim. However, unlike Romeo and Juliet, it wasn't a tragedy. Both of our guilds new about our 'thing' for one another, and they both excepted it, they were just concerned that it would never work because of how different we were. And so were me and Delvin.

I blew out a long breath and readied myself, dagger in hand and crouching as close to the floor as my legs would allow.

I headed out in the direction of the action, Delvin was sure doing a number on the man but not so much the woman. She actually looked as though she was doing a number on him instead. I slowly made my way up behind the man and gripped my dagger with white knuckles. That was when the woman stepped backwards and fell over me.

The man was concerned that he couldn't hear the woman anymore so he started to turn around so I gave up crouching and ran up behind him. I stuck my dagger through his stomach and cover his mouth, slicing his throat before he could scream. I heard a oomph and a scream from the woman's direction. I turned to see a panting Delvin straddling the corpse under him, pulling his dagger out of her face.

"That was fun." He breathed. "Haven't fought like that in years." He got up and we walked towards each other. "You know, you should really be more careful [Y/N], you would be dead if it weren't for me."

"Thanks Delvin." I chuckled, as he pulled me into his arms. "My camp is about ten minutes up stream, would you like to take shelter from the rain?"

I blushed deeply as he tightened his grip on my waist. We weren't very affectionate people, but at times like these I couldn't help but love the way he held me.

"What rain?" Delvin asked, looking up into the sky.

"You see those grey clouds?" I pointed up. "They will be letting water out soon and we are directly under them."

"Nah, they won't." He laughed, regretting it instantly as thunder cracked.

It stared to piss it down and I crossed my arms over my chest. A sheepish smiled tugged at Delvin's lips and he shrugged.

I loved his smiled, and I wanted to kiss it off his face every time I saw it. But I knew that would be pretty inappropriate considering we were not in an official relationship. But gods, I wanted to be. That was when I was caught off guard by a pair of lips gently pressing themselves up against my own. I was shocked, not able to process what was happening, but I closed my eyes all he same. I felt Delvin smile against me as he deepened the kiss, dancing his tongue around my mouth. I moaned a little, melting into him as he stroked my waist up and down.

Wait did he just do the whole 'Romantic-kiss-in-the-rain' thing with me?

"Okay so I was wrong about the rain." He smiled and we both pulled our hoods up. "Which way is your camp then love?"