The OC

Name: Asami Sakamaki AKA Chiyo Harada

Age: 15

Sex: Female

Relatives: Karlheinz(father), Christa(mother), Shu(oldest brother), Reiji(second older brother), Ayato, Kanato, and Laito(triplet older brothers), and Subaru(older brother)

Race: Vampire

Abilities: Teleportation(at times it works), sucking blood, invisibility, super speed, mind reading, detect negative and positive emotions, and manipulate wind

Occupation:
The Product Eve(formerly)
Inmate(currently)

Hobbies: Reading, cooking, listening to music, playing the violin, playing with her brothers, singing to her brothers, and drawing

Appearance: Long wavy brown hair and Hazel eyes wearing a tomboyish outfit with black sneakers.

***Asami's outfit^***

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Hazel

Personality: Due to being the youngest, she's shy and innocent girl who loves her brothers so much until Yui moved in, she became lonely and depressed to see her brothers giving her attention and affection than her to the point where she couldn't take it anymore and ran away from home where she met and loved with the Mukamis. That gets even worst when she finds out that they're using her as a product called Eve. Once she ran away from the Mukamis, she became much more distrustful and doubtful when she was taken to Nanba prison. At first she is harsh and distant towards her cell mates and the guards due to her fear of getting hurt or lied to until she slowly warms up to them after slowly bonding with supervisor Samon who showed her kindness and love that she's been wanting for. She then begin to care for her friends and other cell mates, however she still has her sensitive and fragile side whenever someone like Hajime yells at her, she'll hide behind Uno's or Samon's back.

Bio: Asami is the youngest child of the Sakamaki family where her brothers gave her love and affection especially her mother Christa. She loves her brothers so much that she wants this love to last until her life changes when a girl named Yui Komori stole something precious to her: her brothers. With Yui living with them, she was neglected and forgotten by them. Couldn't take the neglect anymore, she runs away from home and met and loved with the Mukamis where they give her much love than her brothers until she finds out that they're using her as a product called Eve. She then runs away again where she ran into the dark forest in the night until she was caught by the cops and arrested her for "harassing" a person due to her lack of blood. Once she gets to jail, she is send to Nanba prison where she is now imprisoned in the most toughest jails in history. Now going as Chiyo Harada, she fears of getting neglected or lied to in Nanba Prison due to her heartbreaking experience with her brothers and the Mukamis.