Like Brothers, Like Sister!

While everyone is having a heartwarming family time, everyone was laughing and smiling in the cell just like the good old times during their childhood. It was really touching and heartwarming to see Chiyo rekindling her others be the Mukamis. She seems to start to warm up to them and feels less scared of them now.

"So you guys are going to leave tomorrow?"

She asked curiously.

"Yup and thank god we're getting out of this goddamn bars!"

Ayato sighed in relief.

"Language Ayato, anyway I'm very pleased to give us a chance Asami."

Reiji compliment her (yes he compliment her but bare with me people) with Chiyo smiling sweetly at him.

"No problem Reiji, I'm really surprised that you haven't break out from your cells to come get me."

She kindly stated.

"Why would we do that again? It would be selfish of us if we force you to come home with us."

Ruki assured her.

"Unlike SOME people."

Subaru coldly remarked as he frowns at Kanato, he notice this and glared at him.

"Shut up Subaru, that was only one time."

He bluntly reassured him as he gazes at his sister with guilty purple eyes.

"Teddy and I apologized for our actions, please forgive us."

He pleaded politely to her, but Chiyo shook her head and smiled.

"It's okay Kanato, you made a mistake. I forgive you."

She reassures him with Kanato smiling warmly and snuggles his teddy bear when she forgives him despite his prior actions.

"So what about you Asami? When are you getting out of jail?"

Yuma asked curiously as Chiyo leaned her head against the wall with a slight smile.

"Sunday...the day after you guys left...."

She replied where all of them felt dejected when she can't come home with time, but all of them smiled a bit since they're glad to see her one last time.

"So this is it huh?"

Ayato chuckled sadly as I chuckled awkwardly as well, but grinned a bit.

"Yeah, but I'm glad you guys have changed during your time here."

She smiled very sweetly with the guys and Angela are happy to see me during their last day.

"Speaking of which Angela, why do you came here with the guys?"

She asked curiously with Angela playfully snorted at my question.

"To see you duh!"

She cheerily stated, but Chiyo don't feel convinced at all and asked her again.

"You definitely killed that blonde bitch Yui didn't you?"

She asked teasing a brow with obvious suspicion as my brothers and Angela smirked remorselessly.