OMG YAOI OVERLORD!!!!!

Mitsuru: What's up everybody it's your boy Mitsuru here and welcome to this awesome chapter where we left off with poor inmate no.1316 running off from the stadium after these ten weird guys and one woman appeared during the New Years Tournament! With No. 1316 on the run, the guards and the inmates will everything they can to protect their precious inmate and friend from being captured ag- OW!

Uno: Get on with the story already!

Rock: Yeah we're getting impatient here!

Nico: I wanna see what happens next!

Jyugo: *sighs* I'm getting bored already.

Mitsuru: Ok! Ok! Geez SOMEBODY is in a pissed off mood today. Anyway back to me. ENJOY THE STORY BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Liang: Stop laughing and get on with it!

Mitsuru: Well there you have it folks, SO LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!! YEAH!!!!

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is very stressful and tiring for poor Chiyo chan when her vampire brothers and the four half blood vampire boys found her at nanba prison where she made new friends there, but now they know where she is, they will do everything they can to bring her back. However the inmates and the guards won't back down that easily when they'll do everything they can to protect her from the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers.

Chiyo on the other hand, refused to go back with her brothers nor the Mukamis after what they put her through, but she doesn't want the inmates and the guards to get involved. Despite her numerous attempts to protect her new friends from her brothers and the four half blood vampires, she couldn't take it anymore and wants escaped from her haunted memories from her brothers and the Mukami brothers. Let's see how sweet poor Chiyo will survive.......

***Start playing this video^****

Chiyo's POV:
After I ran out of the arena, I ran as fast as I can to get away from those cruel people who hurt and betrayed me.

They found me! They found me! I can't stay here! They're going to take me back and make me their tool again!!!

I thought fearfully as I ran anxiously, my eyes widen when I saw a bunch of sweets lying on the table with Kanato smiling menacingly and Azusa smiling sadistically at me.

"I can't wait to play with you Chiyo."

Kanato smiled sweetly.

"Let's share...our pain..together....Chiyo...."

Azusa smiled warmly, but I can't even look at them and kept on running.

"Aah!"

As I ran the left side of the hallway, I got even more freaked out when I recognized those two chuckling voices that I cringed.

"~fufu~ Why are you running away from us Asami chan?~"

"Yeah Lil kitten, we want you to come home with us.~"

I got really irritated with their bullshit words and shout at them.

"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS HERE!"

I barked coldly at them as I took a few steps back, I felt both hands on my showdowns where I shivered fearfully when they whispered both of my ears.