Uno Acting Strange?

Next day after the party, things have return to normal where everyone is doing typical things today. However something is strange going on with Uno ever since last night. Why? Well for example: Uno starts to get much closer with Chiyo all of the sudden and Chiyo's unable to read his emotions. His friends on the other hand are concern about Uno especially Jyugo who is suspicious about him.

While in the prison cafeteria, Jyugo and the other inmates are getting suspicious about Uno especially Chiyo who is feeling uncomfortable with Uno acting all cheery lately.

"Ummm Uno nii...."

"Yes Chiyo?"

Uno asked cheerfully when he puts his arm around her shoulders, Chiyo is sweatdropping at his odd behavior.

"Why are you putting your arm around my shoulders?"

She asked feeling very awkward with Uno's strange behavior.

"What are you talking about? I just wanna talk to my cute Chiyo!"

"Riiight...."

She replied with a sweatdrop where she can't read Uno's emotions clearly.

"Hey Uno, you ok?"

Rock asked curiously.

"Yeah Uno, you've been acting weird ever since last night."

Nico assumed with a mixed of confusion and worry from his expression, but Uno chuckled and brushed it off.

"I'm fine you guys! I just wanna hang out with Chiyo more often!"

Uno assured him while hiding the fact that he's trying to protect Chiyo ever since what happened in building 5. However Jyugo doesn't buy his cheery act and confronts him.

"Lemme guess? You've been trying to get close to Chiyo so her brothers and the other guys won't hurt her right?"

Jyugo asked skeptically as Uno finally let out a sigh when caught right handed.

"Ugh I hate how perceptive you are, and yes I was protecting her so the other guys won't hurt her."

Uno finally admits with Chiyo cupping his cheeks and turned to him with a warm smile.

"Uno nii, I'm fine, you don't have to do this. I understand why you're doing this, but Hajime and the others got it under control. I'm glad you're worried about me and thank you for being honest with me."

She grins very sweetly as Uno blushed at her sweet kind words, he smiled cheerily and patted on the head.

"No sweat Chiyo, anything for a friend!"

Uno chuckled while ruffling her head with Chiyo giggling at Uno patting her.

"Unless you have feelings for Chiyo that is."

Jyugo mumbled with Rock and Nico smirking at Jyugo's remark.

"Ooooo~"

"What?"

Chiyo turned to Jyugo and his friends with a puzzled face.

"Nothing, I was joking."

Jyugo immediately brushed it off with Rock and Nico nodded with Jyugo.