Everything Changed....

The day after the incident, everything changed in Nanba Prison where Asami became much more happier and cheerful around her cell mates. However since she revealed her vampiric specie to them, the doctor told her not to used her powers to much and he also recommend Asami to drink cranberry juice to keep her blood stable. Speaking of which, Hajime is now keeping a close eye on her if she overused her teleportation ability.

Today is a normal day for building 13 where Asami is watching Attack on Titan with Nico.

"Yay! Eren did it! He blocked the entrance for the titans to get in!!"

"I know right?! He's so cool when he's in tit** form!"

"Right?! Who doesn't like tit**s?!"

"Once again, why the bleeping?"

Asami asked irritably.

"Once again, we're doing this for our sensitive readers."

Jyugo replied with Asami sighing.

"Anyway Chiyo, I need to ask you something."

"Hm?"

She turned to Uno curiously.

"You said you're a vampire and you can teleport, so why won't teleport your way out? Just curious."

"Well you see, my teleportation ability doesn't always work. If used too much of it, I'll get weak and my blood level will go down instantly....."

She explained a bit awkwardly.

"Can you just suck your own blood?"

Nico asked.

"I can't do that, I don't have enough blood and I don't want to hurt myself."

"So why sucking my blood?"

Jyugo asked curiously.

"I couldn't help it Jyugo, I was born with an illness and the doctor in the infirmary told me not to waste my powers too much, otherwise body will go weak."

"And what happens when you don't get enough blood?"

Rock asked as Asami narrowed her eyes down at the ground.

"....Then I'll be a horrifying bloodsucking vampire..."

"Eh? But you don't look scary."

Nico tilts his head confusingly.

"No, I'm in my redeemed self, so I'll won't be out of control now."

She smiled awkwardly as Uno patted her on the head.

"Hey don't sweat it! Besides you're not thirsty for blood or anything as long as you don't overdid your teleportation ability."

He grinned while patting her on the head as she smiled at his cheery smile.

"Thanks Uno."

"OMG IT'S THE NINJA GUY!!"

Nico shouted.

"Huh?"

As Asami turned to where Nico is pointing at, she saw a young man with pink hair in a ninja suit outside of their cell.

"Gah!"

"Greetings my friends, I just came to visit you guys."

The ninja informed with the three got excited to see a ninja visiting us.