Something's Missing....

Meanwhile at the Sakamaki mansion, things are very normal with the Sakamakis where they do their everyday routine where most of them(and I mean the triplets) are taking turns to suck Yui's blood who doesn't like it first, but deep down she's enjoying it. (*coughs* *coughs* slut *coughs* *coughs*).

"No please stop!"

"Stop squirming and give Oresama your blood!"

Ayato demanded.

"No fair Ayato, teddy and I wants her blood too!"

Kanato whined.

"Don't forget about me Ayato kun."

Laito smirked.

"Oh piss off will ya? She's Oresama's property and Oresama will not share with anybody!"

He growled while holding her so tight which she is secretly turned on by.

"My god Ayato, you're so greedy!"

"Stop! Let go of me you disgusting beings!"

She demanded.

"Oh shut up Chichinashi, all of us know that you love it when you suck your blood."

"That's right bitch chan, you know you love it. There's no need for you to deny it."

Laito coped into Yui's turning her on even more.

"Yeah Yui, don't lie to us."

Kanato frowned.

"I-I'm no- aah~"

She moaned as the triplets take turns to suck her blood, Yui couldn't help but moan in pleasure where she is really enjoying the kinky moment.
(*coughs* whore *coughs* *coughs*)

Anyway while triplets are sucking Yui's blood which she secretly enjoys, Reiji is in his room reading, Shu is taking a nap on the couch in the living room, and Subaru is outside alone in the rose gardens. While in the rose gardens, Subaru is roaming around the garden wondering what's in his head right now.

Damn why the hell do I have a feeling that something strange has changed since Yui moved in...

He thought while wandering around the garden.

"Tch, this is stupid."

He sighs irritably.

But still, I can't ignore the back of my head that something is missing here.....

Suddenly he bumps into the tree.

"Oof! Hey! Since when's there a-"

Just before he yells, he widen his eyes when he saw a writing on the tree that says "Best Onii-chan ever!" and "I ❤️ my Onii chans!".

"Why the-"

He then looks under the writing where it says "Subaru + Asami: Best Siblings Ever". Subaru then starts to have a memory of him and his sister when they were kids.