Almost Kiss?!

The next day later after talking to her father, Chiyo was walking down the hallway to visit Samon in building 5. While humming happily, she finds herself being bumped by someone in front of her.

"Oof!"

She winced where she blinked her eyes to find Liang blushing really red when he has fallen on top of Chiyo causing her to blush as well.

"Well that was unexpected."

Upa dryly remarked which causes Liang to flinched out of embarrassment.

"Gah! I-I'm sorry Chiyo!"

Liang apologized as he quickly got up from the ground embarrassed, he offered her his hand. Chiyo grabs his hand and Liang pulled her back up while blushing awkwardly.

"D-Don't worry about it Liang, it was just an accident."

She grinned kindly.

"What's going on here?"

Just now, Samon came up to Upa and Liang.

"Samon!"

Liang happily smiled to see him.

"Oh hi Samon kun."

She grinned kindly to him with Samon smiling sweetly to me.

"Hey no.1316 I'm glad you came, I need to talk to you about yesterday."

Samon persuaded her as she blinks her eyes twice.

"Eh?"

While in building 5, Samon and Chiyo we're sitting outside where it's a beautiful day today where the sun is shinning brightly and the weather is very warm.

"So I heard you talked to your father yesterday, how was it?"

He asked curiously as Chiyo awkwardly shrugged her shoulders and grinned slightly at him.

"It was okay...nothing too serious happened between us. He just wants to see me and my brothers that's all...."

She awkwardly replied.

"I see...did you get to talk to them?"

Samon asked curiously as she chuckled a bit awkwardly, but kept a kind grin to him.

"Just a bit...but the only person that I have a little patience for is Angela and Shu....."

She slightly grinned as she twiddles her fingers awkwardly while talking about her brothers.

That explains why.....

Samon thought where he is quite aware that Shu is the only one who doesn't chased after Chiyo during the New Years tournament.

Chiyo then turned to Samon with an innocent kind smile.

"So...how were you doing Samon kun? Did you work a lot last night?"

She asked politely as Samon scratches her head and chuckled.

"Sorta like that, but I'm doing well though."