Cell 13...

Once she arrived to Nanba Prison, Asami became intimidated by how huge and scary Nanba Prison looks. She then was dragged inside of Nanba Prison where she is scared shitless thinking what type of horrible things that the inmates would do to her while in prison.

This can't be happening....This can't be real....I'm going to be in prison for the rest of my life?.....ughhh this is the first time I have ever been to jail, I wonder what kind of awful things they do in prison? Aaaah!!! I can't used my powers in a time like this! If I used I teleported from Nanba Prison to the outside, I'll be crawling to the ground for sure. Ughhh damn, why does it always happen to me? Gaaahh damn.....

She thought as she kept walking in the prison hallway. Asami isn't always that strong, unlike her brothers back in the mansion, she has a rare illness that no vampire has. Whenever she teleports too often, her body will get weak and her blood will decrease instantly causing her to prey on others for blood. Therefore her mother, Christa, told her not to overuse her powers too much which she is very aware of her illness and doesn't want to waste her powers to avoid getting hurt again.

While walking down the hallway, she met an intimidating man with a bald head and a scar on his right eye. Asami is scared of the intimidating man who looks at her with a strict gaze.

"This is the one?"

He asked.

"Yes Supervisor Sugoroku, she's the inmate that will be in your building."

He reported.

"Fine, I'll take to her cell, now go back to your job."

"Sir!"

Supervisor Sugoroku then takes Asami to cell 13 where she is frighten by how intimidating he looks as they kept walking.

Damn, this guy is scary. I didn't know jail could have scary people like this. Damnnn this is so scary, he looks like the person that I will not get along with.....

She thought while frightened by how she'll be treated, the supervisor is about to opened the cell until a young blonde and pink haired man with a long braid came to the supervisor with a grin.

"Hey Hajime! Are their any girls that you see recently?"

"Just one, that's all and you asked me that about twenty times already number 11."

He replied very sternly.

"Eh just one? Geez Hajime you gotta do better than that."

"And why should I waste my time talking to you? Besides I got paperwork to do once I dropped off a new inmate."

He sighed as Uno immediately became excited along with the three cell mates.

"Oooo is it a girl?!"

Uno asked hoping she's a girl.

"I bet, I hope she likes food."

The young muscular purple and red haired man Rock grinned.

"Oh! Maybe she likes anime and manga!"

The young green haired man Nico spoke cheerfully.

"I bet she's some typical inmate."

The young man with black haired with red streaks Jyugo sighed while sitting in the corner.

"Just shut up and behave, come on number 16, get in there."

He demanded as Asami came in shyly and nervously towards the inmates.

"Now stay in cell and don't do anything stupid, I'm going back to my paperwork."

Once Hajime closed the cell and went back to his office, Asami is left frighten by the inmates that she's in fearing that they would hurt her. She fearfully backs away from them shivering.

"Gee what's up with her?"

Jyugo asked curiously.

"Don't know, maybe she's just scared."

Rock tilts his head.

"No way, she's just shy and doesn't know how to talk to handsome guys like me."

Uno assured with the three of them sweatdropped.

"Sure she does..."

"Hey don't sweatdrop at me! Just watch okay!"

He then walked up to Asami where she crawls into a ball shivering fearfully.

"Hey cutie, why acting so shy? We're not going to hurt you."

He grinned.

"I doubt it, now go away."

"Now don't be so cold, I was just trying to help. What's your name?"

He asked kindly with Asami refusing to reveal her birth name, she gives him her fake name.

"...Chiyo....Chiyo Harada...."

"Awwww what a cute name for a cute girl!"

Uno gushes as Rock and Nico came in and grinned at the shy inmate.

"Named Rock, and do you like food?"

"Y-Yes...."

She shyly replied.

"Oh I'm Nico and do you like anime too?!"

Nico asked which causes Asami to look at Nico with surprised eyes.

"You watched anime?..."

"Mhm I always watched anime and manga too!"

Nico grinned as Asami slowly smile at him.

"Me too."

"See? We not going to hurt you. We're all friends here and so do you!"

"Gah!"

Uno then wrapped an arm around her shoulders grinning cheerfully.

"Names Uno by the way and the emo guy who is sitting in the corner is Jyugo!"

"I AM NOT EMO!"

Jyugo yelled causing them to burst out laughing as Asami witnessed how chill the inmates are.

Wow, I expect them to be scary and cruel, but I didn't expect them to be nice....

She thought surprisingly, but she is unsure how this so called "love" will last as she makes a false smile at the three inmates, Jyugo watches the new inmate suspiciously believing she's hiding something.....