Chiyo Harada...

Right after she is take to the police station for biting a stranger, she sat in the office where the police officer asked her questions about her crime.

"Ma'am did you bit this man in the city of Japan?"

"....."

She didn't respond to the cop's question doesn't want to reveal her past life to him. The cop sighed irritably.

"Ma'am, I'm not going to help you if you don't answer my questions, so you better opened that damn mouth of yours. Did you or did you not bit this man who tried to offer your help?"

".....Yes..."

"Why?..."

He asked curiously as she tries to hide most of her negligent life from her family and the Mukamis. The negligence and lies have affected her so bad that it made her mentally broke and start to crave more blood due to the amount of stress and pain she's in.

"Ma'am I'm waiting for answer."

He demanded impatiently until she finally responded with a lie.

"...it's nothing serious....it's just...I been....having....pain...."

She admitted.

"What kind of pain?"

"....emotional....."

She replied sadly not looking him in the eye.

"So you're emotionally abused by your family?"

He asked, but she shook her head.

"I wasn't, it's just....they forgotten about me....."

She replied with the cop scratching his head confused by her reason.

"Okay I'm confused, what does it have to do with the man that you've assaulted?"

"I-It's not an assault, it wasn't any violent!"

"Don't yelled at me!"

He shouted causing her to flinched by his yelling. The cop then sighed.

"Anyway forget what I said earlier. The man that you just bitten is in the hospital right now to getting treated. Do you have some mental disorders or symptoms?"

"N-No....I never have a mental disorder nor symptoms. It's just....I didn't drink anything while walking all the way here...."

She explained nervously.

"Okay....what's your name again?"

He asked as she flinched when he asked her about her name, she nervously shakes not wanting to relived her past life and traumatic experiences from the people who have hurt her, she decided to hide her past and changed her name.

"...My name is....Chiyo....Chiyo Harada...."

She replied.

"Okay Ms. Harada, since you haven't been drinking all day. Do you have a water bottle with you?"

He asked as she shakes her head.

"Okay then, but you do realize that you just committed an assault according to the criminal civil law. You grabbed the man's shirt and bite his neck with brutal force. He then ran away screaming for help and that's when we saw you covered in blood. Would you care to explain to that?"

"I-I wasn't attempting to do so, I-I couldn't help it...."

"Ma'am cops like us don't take crappy excuses, so you better tell me the truth."

He demanded not really convinced by her lies. Asami then sat there with no words to say.

"Tch geez how irritating, oi send her to the biggest jail in Japan will ya?"

"W-What?!"

The cops then grabbed her shoulders and dragged her with Asami squirming to break free from their grip.

"No! Let go of me! I don't wanna be in jail! No! NOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Lock her up in Nanba Prison. She'll be staying there for A LONG TIME."

He demanded.

"Yes boss!"

As they dragged her away, Asami still won't back down with her hands being handcuffed. She then cried as tears streaming down from her cheeks crying and screaming in fear and despair as she was put into the car, she was send to the most toughest and intimidating prison in Japan called Nanba prison.....