Lost....

Ever since she ran ran away from the Mukami mansion, she became much more lonelier, depressed, cold, and distrustful. Asami lost everything she had. Love, care, affection, and the most biggest thing she yearns: Trust. Lost with no purpose in life, she felt thirsty while wandering around the woods.

"Damn I'm thirsty..."

She muttered as she walks through the dark woods during the darkest night until she saw the light from the other side.

"Hm? What's that?"

She walked towards the light where she slowly pushed the bushes away until she became fascinated by the beautiful sight of the city Japan.

"Wow...so colorful...."

She then walked around the city admiring the beautiful lights and big buildings of Japan until she felt something scratching her throat.

"Goddamnit I need blood..."

She looks around to find someone to suck blood out of until a stranger tapped her shoulder.

"Ummm ma'am, are you alright?"

The man asked curiously, but Asami didn't replied to his answer as she looks at him weakly.

"Ma'am? Ma'am? I'm asking you if you're o- GAH!"

Asami then tackled the man where she immediately bites his neck causing the man to scream in agony.

Blood...I need blood!

As she kept sucking him, the man quickly break free from her grasp and covers his neck.

"My god! You're a monster!"

"N-No I was-"

"Monster! You're a monster!"

The man yelled causing the people to look at Asami with blood dripping from her mouth.

Omg look at that girl.

Ugh what a freak.

How gross.

I know right? She's so disgusting.

Damn did she bye that guy's neck?

Ew! That is so nasty!

All of the people whispered and muttered surrounding Asami causing her to cover her ears hurt by their harsh words until the cops came in.

"There she is officer! She's the one who bite me!"

The man pointed as she attempts to escape, but it's too late. The cops immediately grabbed her shoulders and slammed her to the police car where the cop handcuffed her wrists

"You're coming with us you freak."

The cop coldly spat as she holds back her tears hurt by the cop's harsh words, the cops took her to the car where she'll be send to the police station with Asami feeling guilt and humiliated by her actions as she was taken to the police station unsure about her fate.....